sprint pcs best reception in florida??

I currently have the sprint samsung vga 1000. Im coming up for trade in
next month, and would like another fliptop phone with better reception,
battery life, dont need camera or anything like that. Caller ID is good,
reception and battery life is most important as its for business.
Also, Im in south florida, soon to be relocated to north central florida if
that helps any.
Thanks for any helpful insight.

Other than getting a phone with an extending antenna, I think the
ability to hold a connection is about the same.
As far as battery life and it is for business, my suggestion is get two
of the same phone. You can use the backup phone to charge the second
battery. Of course buy an extended battery, if available. And you will
have an immediate backup phone should your main phone be lost, broken,
stolen,, without having to run to a store. The alternative to getting
two of the same phone is to get a charging stand that can charge the
phone and/or battery separately.
Finally, they all have caller identification.