Sign in with
Your question
Solved

How to download a word document from usb drive to a netbook

Last response: in Windows 7
June 25, 2012 4:48:03 AM

I have a Samsung Netbook (wireless) and would like to download a word document which is stored on a USB drive. The netbook uses Windows 7.
Can this document be downloaded to the netbook permanently so that I dont have to insert the USB drive each time I use it?

More about : download word document usb drive netbook

a b $ Windows 7
June 25, 2012 5:07:55 AM

All you have to do is right click > copy on the file then right click > paste where you want the file to be located. You will of course have to have Word on the netbook you are copying the file to or you will have no way of opening it.
m
l

Best solution

June 25, 2012 5:15:47 AM

anort3 said:
All you have to do is right click > copy on the file then right click > paste where you want the file to be located. You will of course have to have Word on the netbook you are copying the file to or you will have no way of opening it.

+1
Related resources
a b $ Windows 7
June 25, 2012 5:26:34 AM

kan3443 said:
I have a Samsung Netbook (wireless) and would like to download a word document which is stored on a USB drive. The netbook uses Windows 7.
Can this document be downloaded to the netbook permanently so that I dont have to insert the USB drive each time I use it?

first, connect the usb drive to the netbook's usb port. after the device connects, windows will recognise it. after the device is installed, right click on the usb drive's
icon and select 'open'. after you open the usb drive's folder, locate the file and follow anort3's procedure.
m
l
June 25, 2012 5:47:05 AM

princesiddiqui said:
+1

Wow - I have just followed your instructions and bingo!!! Too easy - thankyou from a dummy when it comes to expertise with technology.
m
l
June 25, 2012 6:27:43 AM

kan3443 said:
Wow - I have just followed your instructions and bingo!!! Too easy - thankyou from a dummy when it comes to expertise with technology.

It was not a joke, it means i am agree with " anort3 ". Try to solve your problem not making jokes.
m
l
July 2, 2012 2:08:50 AM

Best answer selected by kan3443.
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
July 2, 2012 2:22:00 AM

Most fail best answer ever........... :lol: 

First time I have ever seen a +1 get a best answer.
m
l
!