How to get the Free SD card for Treo 650

I heard you can get a free 128 MB SD card if you have the treo 650. Is
this true, if so, how do you get it?

jljackson wrote:
> I heard you can get a free 128 MB SD card if you have the treo 650. Is
> this true, if so, how do you get it?

Right here:

http://web.palmone.com/support/sd.jhtml

You need your phone's serial number as well as the serial number of the
software CD (located on the envelope).

The bad news: the serial numbers on the CD jackets are a *bit* hard to
read, in that the zeroes (0) and o's (O) were printed using the SAME
character on the labels, and so are indistngusihable from each other. I
think the same might also be true of the G and 6 characters, and also U
and V. So, you may have to play around with your CD serial number to
get the website to accept it as valid.

--
E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.

On 13 Mar 2005 21:27:22 -0800, "jljackson" <jackson.jon@gmail.com> wrote:

>I heard you can get a free 128 MB SD card if you have the treo 650. Is
>this true, if so, how do you get it?

Link posted in an article I wrote at pdaphonehome.com, don't remember which
article.

--
John Bartley K7AAY http://kiloseven.blogspot.com
This post quad-ROT-13 encrypted; reading it violates the DMCA.