What is the size in mb of the digital download of Korsun P..

I was about to buy it online but it doesn't tell you how big the
download is before purchse and my ISP caps me at 10gb download per
month so if it's a big one I don't want to download it. How big is it?
Thx.

Codex <no@email.here> wrote in news:ctgq61l00bhms6m7buegtsusv5t9r9gktn@
4ax.com:

> I was about to buy it online but it doesn't tell you how big the
> download is before purchse and my ISP caps me at 10gb download per
> month so if it's a big one I don't want to download it. How big is it?
> Thx.

Better ask at the Korsun Pocket forum - as an indication the cd version has
440 MB of installation files, so that won't be too far of the mark

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

The new Korsun Pocket v1.12 Digital Download is 355Mb.

Regards,

- Erik

sodium

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2001

"ERutins" <erikr@matrixgames.com> wrote in message
> The new Korsun Pocket v1.12 Digital Download is 355Mb.
>
> Regards,
>
> - Erik

OK thx for the info. You should consider having that info available with the
game purchase info.

Sodium wrote:
> "ERutins" <erikr@matrixgames.com> wrote in message
> > The new Korsun Pocket v1.12 Digital Download is 355Mb.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > - Erik
> >

> OK thx for the info. You should consider having that info available
with the
> game purchase info.

I'll second that

Greetz,