Is this power supply enough

Brad_Barker

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2002
Hey all, I have a 350watt PSU. I am running a P4 2.53 with 1GB of DDR RAM, Geforce 4Ti4200, 80GB WD HD, DVD, CD-RW. I am currently running three 80mm light case fans, and I am going to add another to the front. I am also going to add a Black UV light to do some cool glow effects in the case. I wanted to know if the PSU is enough to run those things without any problem. Thanks for the help.

<font color=orange>OW</font color=orange> <font color=orange>OR</font color=orange> <font color=green>GW</font color=green> <font color=blue>BL</font color=blue> <font color=blue>BW</font color=blue> <font color=green>GR</font color=green> [brown]BW[/brown] wait... There is no brown markup!! :frown:

Auburn9698

Champion
Probably. If it's a quality PS. There's one way to find out, of course. But, when in doubt....

(Dig the sig, by the way. Can tell you've probably put a cable or two together)

<font color=red>Breaking News:</font color=red> God expelled from Netherlands; not good enough. Details to come.
War Eagle<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Auburn9698 on 04/24/03 02:34 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

error_911

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2002
yeah, if its a good brand-name PSU you're set, don't worry.. .besides, if your system starts messin around that's when you need to look into a new PSU

<b>I'm
just
taking
up
space.

Heheheh, and you thought I was done</b>

Brad_Barker

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2002
Thanks for all the advice. I am going to trust the PS I have for now. I am going to buy an Enermax 431w PS next month. I think everything will be fine.

<font color=orange>OW</font color=orange> <font color=orange>OR</font color=orange> <font color=green>GW</font color=green> <font color=blue>BL</font color=blue> <font color=blue>BW</font color=blue> <font color=green>GR</font color=green> [brown]BW[/brown] wait... There is no brown markup!! :frown: