text msg problem SPCS or Virgin Mobile

Last response: in Network Providers
March 17, 2005 12:21:07 PM

anyone have problems getting their TM msgs on Wednesday march 16?

Do SPCS and VM use same text message system?

Gor international long distance I have use OneSuite on both
SPCS and VM

Incredibly low long distance phone rates, as low as USA-Canada 1.9CPM!
Works as prepaid phone card. PIN not needed for calls from home or cell
phone. Compare the rates at
https://www.onesuite.com/ No monthly fee or
minimum. Use promotion code "034720367" for some FREE time.
Anonymous
March 17, 2005 6:36:12 PM

NOTvalid@surplus4actors.INFO wrote:
> anyone have problems getting their TM msgs on Wednesday march 16?
>
> Do SPCS and VM use same text message system?

Do you genuinely have this problem, or are you just spamming the
newsgroup, as indicated below?

--
E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.
March 19, 2005 9:00:24 AM

Yes, we had a provisioning delay that lasted for 48 hrs.

March 20, 2005 4:39:40 PM

Isaiah Beard wrote:

> Do you genuinely have this problem, or are you just spamming the
> newsgroup, as indicated below?

Yes I do, as does my wife on VM K7 phones

Do you use VM?
Anonymous
March 20, 2005 4:42:57 PM

I have been telling my wife not to send ACK msgs, maybe now I will tell
her to.

I sent her a TXT MSG to pck up something in a 'hood she was in. She
only got msgs next day.
January 19, 2009 3:16:58 PM

Quote:

NOTvalid@surplus4actors.INFO wrote:
> anyone have problems getting their TM msgs on Wednesday march 16?
>
> Do SPCS and VM use same text message system?

Do you genuinely have this problem, or are you just spamming the
newsgroup, as indicated below?

> Gor international long distance I have use SpammitySpamSpam on both
> SPCS and VM
>
> Incredibly low long distance phone rates, as low as USA-Canada 1.9CPM!
> Works as prepaid phone card. PIN not needed for calls from home or cell
> phone. Compare the rates at
> https://www.spammityspamspam.com/ No monthly fee or
> minimum. Use promotion code "spammityspamspam" for some FREE time.

--
E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.

using the code YG9uWQLG you could get 60 minutes when you first top up your virgin mobile phone this realllyyyyyyyyy works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
March 19, 2009 2:07:21 AM

Yes! I seem to have started having problems on 3/17/09 and it has continued through today. VM to VM doesn't seem to be a problem. Plus I received a TM that was not meant for me and the sender had no idea how I received it. They had no record of sending it to my phone. Called VM today and they were NO help at all. In fact, I could not get them to understand what I was asking and I was very clear. I ended up hanging up in the middle of a completely misguided answer (and I'm usually polite to help desks, etc.) Very frustrating.
!