Samsung PDA Phone

Last response: in Network Providers
a b Ô Samsung
March 21, 2005 12:42:18 AM

My wife wants to get her self the Samsung PDA sph-i500 phone. I hear rumors
of a new model coming out. would any one more info. please post.

More about : samsung pda phone

Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
March 21, 2005 12:42:19 AM

try www.phonescoop.com

"SprintUser" <nomorespam@idontwantspam.com> wrote in message
> My wife wants to get her self the Samsung PDA sph-i500 phone. I hear
> rumors
> of a new model coming out. would any one more info. please post.

Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
March 21, 2005 9:11:30 AM

I just bought the same phone about a month ago and I love it. I got it for
two reasons:
1) I can leave my Palm Tungsten C home if I want to and
2) My Sanyo RL2000 would have the buttons pressed while I was riding my
motorcycle so I wanted a flip phone.

There have been rumors that Samsung will be releasing a newer version but
that was a while back and there is no date set as to when or where. The link
to the new version is below:

http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=457

My suggestion would be to buy this phone because you'll never know when a
newer version will come out and why wait months or even years.... The i500
comes with two batteries, two stylii, a desktop charger and a case. What
more could you ask for other than a PDA phone that runs OS 5.

"SprintUser" <nomorespam@idontwantspam.com> wrote in message
> My wife wants to get her self the Samsung PDA sph-i500 phone. I hear
rumors
> of a new model coming out. would any one more info. please post.

a b Ô Samsung
March 23, 2005 2:53:58 AM

Get an extended warrenty or insurance on that phone.

I had mine 14 months and it just died. Got screwed caused I turned down the
insurance.

"SprintUser" <nomorespam@idontwantspam.com> wrote in message
> My wife wants to get her self the Samsung PDA sph-i500 phone. I hear
> rumors
> of a new model coming out. would any one more info. please post.

Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
March 26, 2005 6:03:43 AM

In article <_6m%d.14278$qN3.10158@trndny01>, "SprintUser" <nomorespam@idontwantspam.com> wrote:
>My wife wants to get her self the Samsung PDA sph-i500 phone. I hear rumors
>of a new model coming out. would any one more info. please post.

It sounds like you are refering to the i550. Its current status is "canceled".
There are no announced or semi-announced coming Samsung Palm OS
PDA flip phones on the horizon, although PalmSource still claims that
Samsung is still on board for future PalmOs phones.

There are a number of quite disappointed folks, both current i500 owners
and others that have been waiting for the i550. There is a petition starting
to convince Sprint to reinstate the i550. It might be quite difficult because
the intel is that Samsung has disbanded the i550 development group. Anyways,
go to http://www.pdaphonephone.com to find this petition or just to learn
a lot more about the i500 community.
Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
March 26, 2005 9:10:56 AM

I think you meant

http://pdaphonehome.com/

"Daniel Tso" <dantso@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> In article <_6m%d.14278$qN3.10158@trndny01>, "SprintUser"
<nomorespam@idontwantspam.com> wrote:
> >My wife wants to get her self the Samsung PDA sph-i500 phone. I hear
rumors
> >of a new model coming out. would any one more info. please post.
>
> It sounds like you are refering to the i550. Its current status is
"canceled".
> There are no announced or semi-announced coming Samsung Palm OS
> PDA flip phones on the horizon, although PalmSource still claims that
> Samsung is still on board for future PalmOs phones.
>
> There are a number of quite disappointed folks, both current i500 owners
> and others that have been waiting for the i550. There is a petition
starting
> to convince Sprint to reinstate the i550. It might be quite difficult
because
> the intel is that Samsung has disbanded the i550 development group.
Anyways,
> go to http://www.pdaphonephone.com to find this petition or just to learn
> a lot more about the i500 community.
Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
March 26, 2005 7:42:27 PM

In article <Q171e.1451$yj7.824@fe07.usenetserver.com>, "Scooterflex" <scootertrasher@yahoo.com> wrote:
>I think you meant
>
>http://pdaphonehome.com/

yes I did. Thanks for the correction...

>> In article <_6m%d.14278$qN3.10158@trndny01>, "SprintUser"
><nomorespam@idontwantspam.com> wrote:
>> >My wife wants to get her self the Samsung PDA sph-i500 phone. I hear
>rumors
>> >of a new model coming out. would any one more info. please post.
>>
>> It sounds like you are refering to the i550. Its current status is
>"canceled".
>> There are no announced or semi-announced coming Samsung Palm OS
>> PDA flip phones on the horizon, although PalmSource still claims that
>> Samsung is still on board for future PalmOs phones.
>>
>> There are a number of quite disappointed folks, both current i500 owners
>> and others that have been waiting for the i550. There is a petition
>starting
>> to convince Sprint to reinstate the i550. It might be quite difficult
>because
>> the intel is that Samsung has disbanded the i550 development group.
>Anyways,
>> go to http://www.pdaphonephone.com to find this petition or just to learn
>> a lot more about the i500 community.

Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
March 27, 2005 10:07:46 AM

Just trying to help out where I can. You're welcome.

!