Sprint PCS w/OUT contract?

I thought there was an option long ago where you could sign up for
SprintPCS w/out having to be locked into a 2 yr agreement. Can anyone
fill me in?

--
-------------------------------
remove "smooth" from my yahoo.com address.

I remember this also but not sure if they still offer it. The deal was you
would have to pay an extra $10 per month to use Sprint with out having a
contract.

"Hsuan-min Chou" <hmchou@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> I thought there was an option long ago where you could sign up for
> SprintPCS w/out having to be locked into a 2 yr agreement. Can anyone
> fill me in?
>

> --
> remove "smooth" from my yahoo.com address.

Only if none of the options added to your plan require a one or two
year Advantage Agreement.