Sprint PCS w/OUT contract?

I thought there was an option long ago where you could sign up for
SprintPCS w/out having to be locked into a 2 yr agreement. Can anyone
fill me in?

--
-------------------------------
remove "smooth" from my yahoo.com address.

    I remember this also but not sure if they still offer it. The deal was you
    would have to pay an extra $10 per month to use Sprint with out having a
    contract.

    "Hsuan-min Chou" <hmchou@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > I thought there was an option long ago where you could sign up for
    > SprintPCS w/out having to be locked into a 2 yr agreement. Can anyone
    > fill me in?
    >

    > --
    > remove "smooth" from my yahoo.com address.

    Only if none of the options added to your plan require a one or two
    year Advantage Agreement.

Sprint PCS Yahoo Internet Service Providers