Hearts of Iron 2 realistic flags

Any links to a flag mod for HOI2? Paradox forums ban all references to mods
with historical German flags due to European laws.

thanks in advance

"nobody special" <nospam@4methankz.com> wrote in

> Any links to a flag mod for HOI2? Paradox forums ban all references
> to mods with historical German flags due to European laws.

Start here : http://hoi2.nsen.ch/wiki/index.php/Links

The "Stony Road" graphics mod would be a good starting point I think.

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

"Eddy Sterckx" <eddysterckx@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "nobody special" <nospam@4methankz.com> wrote in
>
>> Any links to a flag mod for HOI2? Paradox forums ban all references
>> to mods with historical German flags due to European laws.
>
> Start here : http://hoi2.nsen.ch/wiki/index.php/Links
>
> The "Stony Road" graphics mod would be a good starting point I think.
>
> Greetz,
>
> Eddy Sterckx

Thanks!