unable to start CIV2

Last response: in Video Games
September 22, 2004 10:49:11 PM

After downloading from ms am unable to play CIV2 on my pc message not
compatable with ms dos or windows appears have tried to delet and reinstall
to no avail, any suggestions?

More about : unable start civ2

Anonymous
September 23, 2004 1:48:00 PM

Hi,

Which version of Windows are you running?

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User