unable to start CIV2

After downloading from ms am unable to play CIV2 on my pc message not
compatable with ms dos or windows appears have tried to delet and reinstall
to no avail, any suggestions?
1 answer Last reply
More about unable start civ2

    Hi,

    Which version of Windows are you running?

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

MS-DOS Games Microsoft Video Games