Battle of Alma River - scenario for BiN

HR, if I am right you are expert in Third Reich and A World At War game so I
would like one explanation please. I have been reading A World at War rules
and in caption 15.35 CUMULATIVE EFFECTS OF DMs it says: "A 4-5 Russian
armor unit and a 3-3 Russian infantry unit on clear terrain are attacked by
exploiting armor. Both Russian units receive a +2 DM but the 3-3 infantry
unit receives a -1 DM so the total defensive strength of the Russian units
is eleven."

Eleven? If my math is right it goes 4+2+3+2-1=10. This is error in rules or
I am missing something?

"Keyser Soze" <info@info.com> wrote in message
> HR, if I am right you are expert in Third Reich and A World At War game so
> I would like one explanation please. I have been reading A World at War
> rules and in caption 15.35 CUMULATIVE EFFECTS OF DMs it says: "A 4-5
> Russian armor unit and a 3-3 Russian infantry unit on clear terrain are
> attacked by exploiting armor. Both Russian units receive a +2 DM but the
> 3-3 infantry unit receives a -1 DM so the total defensive strength of the
> Russian units is eleven."
>
> Eleven? If my math is right it goes 4+2+3+2-1=10. This is error in rules
> or I am missing something?

Sorry wrong reply.

TRENDING THREADS