I read through about 10 forums and tried every "fix" listed and none of them worked. (For me anyway) I finally tried downloading the ISO from a different link... And shazzam! The new ISO worked like a charm. The corrupted ISO was around 1GB, the legitimate one is a little over 3GB. Also, a lot of CD/DVD burning software (Like Roxio/Sonic) won't work with the large image file for some reason. ImgBurn is free and it worked great for this.
I'm not sure if posting links is allowed on this forum, but here are the ones that I used.
Windows 7 Pro (64 Bit)
This is how my problem was resolved, I'm sure there are people out there with different problems than the one I had. Hopefully this will be helpful to someone. (It took me a couple days to figure out, and I'm a professional IT person)