SSG's Battles In Italy - is out

Last response: in Video Games
May 24, 2005 7:18:14 PM

Priced at the same level at its Normandy release $50USD and 254 megs
digital download. Let's hope for a smooth bug free release. I'll get
mine shortly.

More about : ssg battles italy

Anonymous
May 24, 2005 7:27:59 PM

Might want to hold off a little while as things still being put in
place!

I also recommend a tip from Matrix to use a Download Manager.
StarDownloader (Matrix's free recommendation) worked fine last time
when my download of World at War tanked).

Interesting business, this digital shopping.
Anonymous
May 24, 2005 7:45:46 PM

The latest is GFI folks.

Regimental level Sicily... I know it was real a hoot to play at Panzer
Campaign Sicily's battalion level.

Finally something to compare approach and research. I'd like SSG to do
Africa next - 1940-1943 with a big campaign ;-) I'd like HPS to do
Tunisia too!

So many great sausage manufacturers and none the wurst ;-)
May 24, 2005 8:22:51 PM

Mike click on the Australian map on the store page and all should work
fine. You'll go to an Aussie "store". IIRC you can record suburb,
postcade and phone number.
Anonymous
May 24, 2005 8:41:11 PM

Did you click "international order form"? I haven't made the
transaction yet and it does seem that DR have changed their shop front
in this way. I liked the old method.
Anonymous
May 24, 2005 9:16:12 PM

Mike,

Did you choose "Non-US" as your state? I'm not aware of any problems
ordering from Australia, but if you have any specifics or are willing
to e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com, I'll look into it with Digital
River in the morning and make sure everything is working as it should.
We've been getting orders, both download and shipment, from Australia
as recently as earlier today so I'd be surprised if something broke
just this evening.

Regards,

- Erik
Anonymous
May 24, 2005 9:17:27 PM

Adam,

Good point - Mike, did you click on the "International Order Form" link
when ordering?

Regards,

- Erik
Anonymous
May 24, 2005 9:27:07 PM

Mike,

If you drop me an e-mail at erikr@matrixgames.com with your order
number, I can get DR to check into this and find out what the problem
is. As other orders have gone through to Australia without a problem
and are going through today I have to assume it's either something
specific to your payment info or something that they just "broke"
today. Either way I'd be happy to resolve it together with you if you
have a moment.

Regards,

- Erik
May 24, 2005 10:09:50 PM

"Adam Parker" <joadpar@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> The latest is GFI folks.
>
> Regimental level Sicily... I know it was real a hoot to play at Panzer
> Campaign Sicily's battalion level.
>
> Finally something to compare approach and research. I'd like SSG to do
> Africa next - 1940-1943 with a big campaign ;-) I'd like HPS to do
> Tunisia too!
>
> So many great sausage manufacturers and none the wurst ;-)

Nope, only one sausage maker, but nice bait. You've obviously trolled
before ;-)
Anonymous
May 25, 2005 1:02:44 PM

"Adam Parker" <joadpar@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> The latest is GFI folks.
>
> Regimental level Sicily... I know it was real a hoot to play at Panzer
> Campaign Sicily's battalion level.
>
> Finally something to compare approach and research. I'd like SSG to do
> Africa next - 1940-1943 with a big campaign ;-) I'd like HPS to do
> Tunisia too!
>
> So many great sausage manufacturers and none the wurst ;-)

Ground fault interrupt?

I tried to buy it but got foiled in my attempt. It seems the digital river
folks don't understand Australian address formats. "It is very important
that the billing address you enter matches the billing address of your
payment method" and no way to enter the state if you're not in America.
Sheesh.

Impulse passed, for the moment anyway.

Regards,
Mike Kreuzer
www.mikekreuzer.com
Anonymous
May 25, 2005 1:34:19 PM

> Mike click on the Australian map on the store page and all should work
> fine. You'll go to an Aussie "store". IIRC you can record suburb,
> postcade and phone number.

Nope. That's what I did last time, but I just tried again anyway now I've
had some more tea. Didn't help. It's digital download only so I guess it
defaults to America. Gets the currency right, but the address block wrong.
Early days I suppose.

Regards,
Mike Kreuzer
www.mikekreuzer.com
Anonymous
May 25, 2005 2:19:24 PM

> Did you click "international order form"? I haven't made the
> transaction yet and it does seem that DR have changed their shop front
> in this way. I liked the old method.

Still no dice. I can only think it's the missing state that's the problem
as there's nowhere to add that on the international form either, but that's
just a guess. Could be something else. There's a phone number but that's
an international call. I might leave it for today.

Regards,
Mike Kreuzer
www.mikekreuzer.com
Anonymous
May 25, 2005 2:57:40 PM

"ERutins" <erikr@matrixgames.com> wrote in message
> Mike,
>
> If you drop me an e-mail at erikr@matrixgames.com with your order
> number, I can get DR to check into this and find out what the problem
> is. As other orders have gone through to Australia without a problem
> and are going through today I have to assume it's either something
> specific to your payment info or something that they just "broke"
> today. Either way I'd be happy to resolve it together with you if you
> have a moment.
>
> Regards,
>
> - Erik

Could well be me, have e mailed you the details.

Regards,
Mike Kreuzer
www.mikekreuzer.com
Anonymous
May 25, 2005 3:55:24 PM

"Mike Kreuzer" <mikekreuzer@SAMEAGAIN.com> wrote in message
> "ERutins" <erikr@matrixgames.com> wrote in message
>> Mike,
>>
>> If you drop me an e-mail at erikr@matrixgames.com with your order
>> number, I can get DR to check into this and find out what the problem
>> is. As other orders have gone through to Australia without a problem
>> and are going through today I have to assume it's either something
>> specific to your payment info or something that they just "broke"
>> today. Either way I'd be happy to resolve it together with you if you
>> have a moment.

Prob. fixed quickly & w/o fuss. Thank yous to Matrix! Downloading now.

Regards,
Mike Kreuzer
www.mikekreuzer.com
!