Crown of Glory - new screenshots

Hi,

Crown of Glory is the strategic/tactical level Napoleonic game in
development

Got my hands on some new beta screenshots :

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4124492&a=31770227&f=

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

--
"Ceterum censeo Belgicam delendam."
(Cato, 'Pro Gerolphe')

    Eddy Sterckx schreef:

    > http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4124492&a=31770227&f=

    369 "enlarge thumbnail" hits - I'd say this title draws some attention
    :)

    [main reason I placed these screenshots on Epson and not on some
    private webpage was to gauge intrest for this sort of posts by making
    use of their hit-counter]

    Greetz,

    Eddy Sterckx
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical (More info?)

    Epi <epicat1212@hotmail.com> wrote in

    > Are you sure you put them up right. I only saw eight pics on one page.
    > I couldn't see where to click for another page either.

    You put up 8 exclusive pics before *anyone* else has them on the 'net and
    .... Seriously : those 8 are all that were released.

    > These pics do make me want it though. Now! When is it supposed to be
    > released. Patience isn't exactly my strongpoint.

    Origins 2005 (June 30, 2005)

    Greetz,

    Eddy Sterckx

    --
    "Ceterum censeo Belgicam delendam."
    (Cato, 'Pro Gerolphe')
  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical (More info?)

    > In article <Xns9667BE9323CFDeddysterckxhotmailco@67.98.68.44>,
    > eddysterckx@hotmail.com says...
    >> Epi <epicat1212@hotmail.com> wrote in
    >>
    >> > Are you sure you put them up right. I only saw eight pics on one
    >> > page. I couldn't see where to click for another page either.
    >>
    >> You put up 8 exclusive pics before *anyone* else has them on the 'net
    >> and ... Seriously : those 8 are all that were released.
    >
    > My mistake, I just thought you said there were more.

    There's an unconfirmed rumour there's going to be an AAR published
    towards the end of the week.

    Greetz,

    Eddy Sterckx

    --