Crown of Glory - new screenshots

Last response: in Video Games
May 25, 2005 9:34:40 PM

Hi,

Crown of Glory is the strategic/tactical level Napoleonic game in
development

Got my hands on some new beta screenshots :

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4124492&a=...

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

--
"Ceterum censeo Belgicam delendam."
(Cato, 'Pro Gerolphe')

Eddy Sterckx schreef:

> http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4124492&a=...

369 "enlarge thumbnail" hits - I'd say this title draws some attention
:)

[main reason I placed these screenshots on Epson and not on some
private webpage was to gauge intrest for this sort of posts by making
use of their hit-counter]

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx
Anonymous
May 31, 2005 8:51:32 PM

Epi <epicat1212@hotmail.com> wrote in

> Are you sure you put them up right. I only saw eight pics on one page.
> I couldn't see where to click for another page either.

You put up 8 exclusive pics before *anyone* else has them on the 'net and
.... Seriously : those 8 are all that were released.

> These pics do make me want it though. Now! When is it supposed to be
> released. Patience isn't exactly my strongpoint.

Origins 2005 (June 30, 2005)

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

--
"Ceterum censeo Belgicam delendam."
(Cato, 'Pro Gerolphe')
Anonymous
May 31, 2005 9:03:50 PM

> In article <Xns9667BE9323CFDeddysterckxhotmailco@67.98.68.44>,
> eddysterckx@hotmail.com says...
>> Epi <epicat1212@hotmail.com> wrote in
>>
>> > Are you sure you put them up right. I only saw eight pics on one
>> > page. I couldn't see where to click for another page either.
>>
>> You put up 8 exclusive pics before *anyone* else has them on the 'net
>> and ... Seriously : those 8 are all that were released.
>
> My mistake, I just thought you said there were more.

There's an unconfirmed rumour there's going to be an AAR published
towards the end of the week.

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

--