Please Try and Help Terri......

Last response: in Home Audio
March 27, 2005 4:19:17 AM

Archived from groups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux,comp.os.linux.misc,rec.audio.pro (More info?)

There is a lot of evidence that may implicate Terri's husband, may involve
the politicians in the state of Florida and so forth.
Even if all this turns out to be false, please write Gov Bush and ask him
to intervene.

For a country that claims to be civil, we have sunk to a new low.
I'm not saying Terri isn't a vegetable, I am saying that death is final
and there is much evidence that points to her side.
What's the difference if she dies this week or in 5 weeks?
Her parents offered to pay for support, so why is her husband so against
this?

Maybe he is afraid of dnB which might be invented next week and might
implicate him.
I dunno, but if it were me, I would err on the side of life, not death.

Please, Please, Please, write gov bush at

jeb.bush@myflorida.com

Look here for information.

http://www.terrisfight.net/

Look, I don't know what should be done but I do know that life is the one
thing that can't be reversed.
A lot of information has been revealed in the last 2 weeks and I think it
needs to be heard before this so called "advanced" nation kills an
innocent person in the most barbaric way possible.

Please.

Please...

I am begging...

flatfish+++

P.S. Whatever our differences about Linux, I need your help.
I would offer mine in return.
Thank You.

Any questions email me, it's a real address and sorry for the xposts.

More about : terri

Anonymous
March 27, 2005 9:06:18 AM

"flatfish+++" <flatfish@linuxmail.org> wrote in message

> There is a lot of evidence that may implicate Terri's husband, may
> involve the politicians in the state of Florida and so forth.
> Even if all this turns out to be false, please write Gov Bush and
ask
> him to intervene.

It appears that Terri has been legally and morally dead for a while.
Are you saying that her husband could possibly be responsible for
that? I thought her brain died for reasons other than violence by her
husband. Wasn't her brain's death kinda self-induced as an unintended
consequence of self-destructive behavior?

The real question here seems to be to be whether it is appropriate to
allow people whose brain has long been gone, to die under conditions
that would have quickly led to their death just a few years ago. This
is in recognition of the fact that we can hold off the spoilage of the
dead piece of meat that their body has become, for an inhumanly long
period of time.

So far I've cooperated with the complete and total death of two people
who were very dear to me, but their bodies could have been sustained
for some time longer. It's a tough call, but when they're gone,
they're gone and its time to move on in the process of grieving for
them.

IMO Terri's folks need to get on with their lives and stop fighting
reality.
Anonymous
March 27, 2005 9:28:46 AM

Archived from groups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux,comp.os.linux.misc,rec.audio.pro (More info?)

I don't wish to sound rude or heartless, but what does this have to do
with audio. besides what business is it of anybody else but the family.
March 27, 2005 9:41:08 AM

Garf wrote:
> I don't wish to sound rude or heartless, but what does this have to
do
> with audio. besides what business is it of anybody else but the
family.

Exactly. Unfortunately, this poor woman's story is all over the news.
There are plenty of places you can go to find out more or post an
opinion. This isn't one of them.
March 27, 2005 1:28:45 PM

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 00:19:17 -0500, flatfish+++ wrote:

> There is a lot of evidence that may implicate Terri's husband, may involve
> the politicians in the state of Florida and so forth.
> Even if all this turns out to be false, please write Gov Bush and ask him
> to intervene.

First, this has noting to do with Linux.

> For a country that claims to be civil, we have sunk to a new low.
> I'm not saying Terri isn't a vegetable, I am saying that death is final
> and there is much evidence that points to her side.

Apparently there is not enough to impress the several State, Appellate and
Supreme Courts.

> What's the difference if she dies this week or in 5 weeks?
> Her parents offered to pay for support, so why is her husband so against
> this?

This fight has been going on for years. Why are you just now concerned?
And if you want your question answered, I suggest you ask the husband.

> Maybe he is afraid of dnB which might be invented next week and might
> implicate him.

Maybe you'll get sued for that statement.

> I dunno, but if it were me, I would err on the side of life, not death.

The Courts did. At least twice. The feeding tube was pulled, and ordered
re-inserted at least twice. Nothing new has shown to the Courts, and the
tube was removed this last time.

> Please, Please, Please, write gov bush at

The Governor has already stated he has no power to intervene.

> jeb.bush@myflorida.com
>
> Look here for information.
>
> http://www.terrisfight.net/
>
> Look, I don't know what should be done but I do know that life is the
> one thing that can't be reversed.
> A lot of information has been revealed in the last 2 weeks and I think
> it needs to be heard before this so called "advanced" nation kills an
> innocent person in the most barbaric way possible.

No new information has been revealed in the last 2 weeks. Check the
records.

> Please.
>
> Please...
>
> I am begging...
>
> flatfish+++
>
> P.S. Whatever our differences about Linux, I need your help. I would
> offer mine in return.
> Thank You.
>
> Any questions email me, it's a real address and sorry for the xposts.

Again, what has this to do with Linux?

--
Rick
Anonymous

flatfish+++ poked his little head through the XP firewall and said:

> There is a lot of evidence that may implicate Terri's husband, may involve
> the politicians in the state of Florida and so forth.
> Even if all this turns out to be false, please write Gov Bush and ask him
> to intervene.

Your post is reprehensible Usenet spam.
March 27, 2005 2:48:44 PM

69.112.208.196 hwmedia!hw-filter.lga!fe11.lga flatfish+++ wrote:

> I am begging...
>
> flatfish+++

I don't know why they don't give her to the us soldiers in irak.
They murdered 100,000+ iraki women and children at last count.
One more little murder won't bring any prosecutions for them.
Please beg The Department of Homoland Security to assist you.
Anonymous
March 27, 2005 5:03:52 PM

Arny Krueger wrote:

> "flatfish+++" <flatfish@linuxmail.org> wrote in message
>
>> There is a lot of evidence that may implicate Terri's husband, may
>> involve the politicians in the state of Florida and so forth.
>> Even if all this turns out to be false, please write Gov Bush and
> ask
>> him to intervene.
>
> It appears that Terri has been legally and morally dead for a while.
> Are you saying that her husband could possibly be responsible for
> that? I thought her brain died for reasons other than violence by her
> husband. Wasn't her brain's death kinda self-induced as an unintended
> consequence of self-destructive behavior?
>
> The real question here seems to be to be whether it is appropriate to
> allow people whose brain has long been gone, to die under conditions
> that would have quickly led to their death just a few years ago. This
> is in recognition of the fact that we can hold off the spoilage of the
> dead piece of meat that their body has become, for an inhumanly long
> period of time.
>
> So far I've cooperated with the complete and total death of two people
> who were very dear to me, but their bodies could have been sustained
> for some time longer. It's a tough call, but when they're gone,
> they're gone and its time to move on in the process of grieving for
> them.
>
> IMO Terri's folks need to get on with their lives and stop fighting
> reality.
She is not legally dead.
Have you ever heard the term "slippery slope"?
March 27, 2005 5:21:54 PM

flatfish+++ wrote:

> There is a lot of evidence that may implicate Terri's husband, may
> involve the politicians in the state of Florida and so forth.
> Even if all this turns out to be false, please write Gov Bush and ask
> him to intervene.

No, there is newly raised abuse allegations by Terri's family and
supporters. The facts are;

Dr. Wolfson's December 2003 report to Governor Bush included this bit of
factual history:

The cause of the cardiac arrest was adduced to a dramatically
reduced potassium level in Theresa's body. Sodium and potassium
maintain a vital, chemical balance in the human body that helps define
the electrolyte levels. The cause of the imbalance was not clearly
identified, but may be linked, in theory, to her drinking 10-15 glasses
of iced tea each day. While no formal proof emerged, the medical
records note that the combination of [Theresa's] aggressive weight
loss, diet control and excessive hydration raised questions about
Theresa from Bulimia, an eating disorder, more common among women than
men, in which purging through vomiting, laxatives and other methods of
diet control become obsessive.

Over the span of this last decade, Theresa's brain has deteriorated
because of the lack of oxygen it suffered at the time of the heart
attack. By mid 1996, the CAT scans of her brain showed a severely
abnormal structure. At this point, much of her cerebral cortex is
simply gone and has been replaced by cerebral spinal fluid. Medicine
cannot cure this condition. Unless an act of God, a true miracle, were
to recreate her brain, Theresa will always remain in an unconscious,
reflexive state, totally dependent upon others to feed her and care for
her most private needs.

In a later opinion in the same case, the Second District further
explained:

Although the physicians are not in complete agreement concerning the
extent of Mrs. Schiavo's brain damage, they all agree that the brain
scans show extensive permanent damage to her brain. The only debate
between the doctors is whether she has a small amount of isolated
living tissue in her cerebral cortex or whether she has no living
tissue in her cerebral cortex.

> For a country that claims to be civil, we have sunk to a new low.

I do agree the USA has sunk to a new low, but not the same way you
believe. The politicians. news-media and many others have abused both
her and entire family.

> I'm not saying Terri isn't a vegetable, I am saying that death is
> final and there is much evidence that points to her side.

Yes, death is final. Terri died some 15 years ago and by some medical
miracle kept her body alive, is it not time to allow this body to
expire???

> What's the difference if she dies this week or in 5 weeks?
> Her parents offered to pay for support, so why is her husband so
> against this?

Michael Schiavo did not make the decision to discontinue life-prolonging
measures for Terri.

As Terri's husband, Michael has been her guardian and her surrogate
decision-maker. By 1998, though -- eight years after the trauma that
produced Terri's situation -- Michael and Terri's parents disagreed
over the proper course for her.

Rather than make the decision himself, Michael followed a procedure
permitted by Florida courts by which a surrogate such as Michael can
petition a court, asking the court to act as the ward's surrogate and
determine what the ward would decide to do. Michael did this, and based
on statements Terri made to him and others, he took the position that
Terri would not wish to continue life-prolonging measures. The
Schindlers took the position that Terri would continue life-prolonging
measures. Under this procedure, the trial court becomes the surrogate
decision-maker, and that is what happened in this case.

The trial court in this case held a trial on the dispute. Both sides
were given opportunities to present their views and the evidence
supporting those views. Afterwards, the trial court determined that,
even applying the "clear and convincing evidence" standard -- the
highest burden of proof used in civil cases -- the evidence showed that
Terri would not wish to continue life-prolonging measures.

> Look here for information.

http://abstractappeal.com/schiavo/infopage.html#qanda

March 27, 2005 5:35:34 PM

Archived from groups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux,comp.os.linux.misc,rec.audio.pro (More info?)

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 05:06:18 -0500, "Arny Krueger" <arnyk@hotpop.com>
wrote:

>"flatfish+++" <flatfish@linuxmail.org> wrote in message
>
>> There is a lot of evidence that may implicate Terri's husband, may
>> involve the politicians in the state of Florida and so forth.
>> Even if all this turns out to be false, please write Gov Bush and
>ask
>> him to intervene.
>
>It appears that Terri has been legally and morally dead for a while.

"Morally dead"? Let's reserve that description for our fearless
leaders, please.

Al
Anonymous
March 27, 2005 8:23:11 PM

In comp.os.linux.misc Garf <egckooper@aol.com> wrote:
> I don't wish to sound rude or heartless, but what does this have to do
> with audio.

Dunno. What has your post got to do with "misc"? Can you keep audio
talk uout of misc please?

> besides what business is it of anybody else but the family.

Uh, fella, people killing people is everyone's business. Try and avoid
allowing it to happen when you see it. Samaritan, and all that.

Peter
Anonymous
March 27, 2005 9:36:03 PM

flatfish+++ wrote:
> There is a lot of evidence that may implicate Terri's husband, may involve
> the politicians in the state of Florida and so forth.

who the hell is Terri?
Anonymous
March 27, 2005 11:42:42 PM

flatfish+++ wrote:
> There is a lot of evidence that may implicate Terri's husband, may involve

So he poisoned her, then used rehab to get a malpractice settlement.

Then remarried and now wants to kill her.
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 2:31:23 AM

Archived from groups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux,comp.os.linux.misc,rec.audio.pro (More info?)

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 00:19:17 -0500, flatfish+++
<flatfish@linuxmail.org> wrote:

>There is a lot of evidence that may implicate Terri's husband, may involve
>the politicians in the state of Florida and so forth.
>Even if all this turns out to be false, please write Gov Bush and ask him
>to intervene.

Ahhhh, what's the best mic/pre-amp combo for recording the sound of
obnoxious spam?

Willie K. Yee, M.D. http://users.bestweb.net/~wkyee
Developer of Problem Knowledge Couplers for Psychiatry http://www.pkc.com
Webmaster and Guitarist for the Big Blue Big Band http://www.bigbluebigband.org
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 2:31:24 AM

On Sunday 27 March 2005 15:31, Willie K.Yee, M.D. spammed:

> Ahhhh, what's the best mic/pre-amp combo for recording the sound of
> obnoxious spam?

Whatever it is, troll-feeding cross-poster, you obviously haven't got it.
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 2:43:43 AM

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 19:42:42 -0800, Cut Across Shorty wrote:

> flatfish+++ wrote:
>> There is a lot of evidence that may implicate Terri's husband, may involve
>

> So he poisoned her, then used rehab to get a malpractice settlement.

Of which there is no evidence.

> Then remarried and now wants to kill her.

Except she's dead already.
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 3:16:17 AM

"Willie K.Yee, M.D." <wkyee@bestweb.netttttttttttttttt> wrote in message news:4247340d.3645875@nntp.bestweb.net...
> On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 00:19:17 -0500, flatfish+++
> <flatfish@linuxmail.org> wrote:
>
> >There is a lot of evidence that may implicate Terri's husband, may involve
> >the politicians in the state of Florida and so forth.
> >Even if all this turns out to be false, please write Gov Bush and ask him
> >to intervene.
>
> Ahhhh, what's the best mic/pre-amp combo for recording the sound of
> obnoxious spam?

That's all we need is to get on Jeb Bush's mailing list. :-\

DM
March 28, 2005 7:30:25 AM

Archived from groups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux,comp.os.linux.misc,rec.audio.pro (More info?)

You think its all over the news now???......wait until the government
finally kills her and the families start the law suits.Another proud moment
for "the American Way"

will <wpmusic@sio.midco.net> wrote in message
> Garf wrote:
> > I don't wish to sound rude or heartless, but what does this have to
> do
> > with audio. besides what business is it of anybody else but the
> family.
>
> Exactly. Unfortunately, this poor woman's story is all over the news.
> There are plenty of places you can go to find out more or post an
> opinion. This isn't one of them.

Anonymous
March 28, 2005 7:30:26 AM

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 03:30:25 +0000, Troy wrote:

> wait until the government
> finally kills her and the families start the law suits.

The government is doing no such thing.
March 28, 2005 9:53:50 AM

Liam Slider <liam@NOSPAM.liamslider.com> wrote in message
news:p an.2005.03.28.04.43.00.230618@NOSPAM.liamslider.com...
> On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 03:30:25 +0000, Troy wrote:
>
> > wait until the government
> > finally kills her and the families start the law suits.
>
> The government is doing no such thing.

The Bush boys could end it at any time and put her feeding tube back
in......But we all know how much the Bush's love a good killing.
March 28, 2005 10:03:17 AM

news:p an.2005.03.28.04.43.42.498096@NOSPAM.liamslider.com...
> On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 19:42:42 -0800, Cut Across Shorty wrote:
>
> > flatfish+++ wrote:
> >> There is a lot of evidence that may implicate Terri's husband, may
involve

> > So he poisoned her, then used rehab to get a malpractice settlement.
>
> Of which there is no evidence.
>

> > Then remarried and now wants to kill her.
>
> Except she's dead already.

You must be also.....I see no signs of inteligent life from you either.

She breaths on her own....she is not on a resperator .......Her body does
the same things yours does in a day......except she is probably smarter than
you and she needs help eating.She may be in her own world but she is alive
without help from machines this is the difference.If it was a machine
keeping her alive all these years then I may agree with "pulling the
plug".......but starving her to death is just wrong.Think about it.....think
if it was your little girl.
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 10:03:18 AM

Troy wrote:
> Liam Slider <liam@NOSPAM.liamslider.com> wrote in message
> news:p an.2005.03.28.04.43.42.498096@NOSPAM.liamslider.com...

> involve
>

>>>So he poisoned her, then used rehab to get a malpractice settlement.
>>
>>Of which there is no evidence.
>>

>>>Then remarried and now wants to kill her.
>>
>>Except she's dead already.
>>

> You must be also.....I see no signs of inteligent life from you either.
>
> She breaths on her own....she is not on a resperator .......Her body does
> the same things yours does in a day......except she is probably smarter than
> you and she needs help eating.She may be in her own world but she is alive
> without help from machines this is the difference.If it was a machine
> keeping her alive all these years then I may agree with "pulling the
> plug".......but starving her to death is just wrong.Think about it.....think
> if it was your little girl.

At this point my cat has a larger cerebral cortex than Terri Schiavo.

Her parents and the religious kooks behind this should be arrested and
tried for abuse of a corpse.
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 2:03:10 PM

Archived from groups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux,comp.os.linux.misc,rec.audio.pro (More info?)

Gosh. Lower even than forcing poverty-stricken third-world nations to
repay debts run up by military dictators buying U.S. made weapons
systems 30 years ago? Which were used against their own people?

Lower even than selling plastic land-mines that end up blowing the legs
off children and women?

Lower even than selling carcinogenic herbicides that can't be used
safely here to farmers in India and Pakistan?

Lower even than trying to patent indigenous corns and rice varieties
that have been grown for centuries by peoples native to Indonesia?

Lower even than turning a blind eye to torture and civil rights abuses
in countries that claim to be our friends?

Lower even than charging huge premiums on pharmaceutical drugs allegedly
for expensive research and development that is actually mostly funded by
governments and foundations?

flatfish+++ wrote:

> For a country that claims to be civil, we have sunk to a new low.

What are we coming to.

> I'm not saying Terri isn't a vegetable, I am saying that death is final
> and there is much evidence that points to her side.
> What's the difference if she dies this week or in 5 weeks?
> Her parents offered to pay for support, so why is her husband so against
> this?
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 2:54:27 PM

Archived from groups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux,comp.os.linux.misc,rec.audio.pro (More info?)

--

Somewhere in Texas, a village is missing its idiot.
"Troy" <alternate-root@shaw.ca> wrote in message

> Liam Slider <liam@NOSPAM.liamslider.com> wrote in message
> news:p an.2005.03.28.04.43.42.498096@NOSPAM.liamslider.com...

> involve
> > >

> > > So he poisoned her, then used rehab to get a malpractice settlement.
> >
> > Of which there is no evidence.
> >

> > > Then remarried and now wants to kill her.
> >
> > Except she's dead already.
> >

> You must be also.....I see no signs of inteligent life from you either.
>
> She breaths on her own....she is not on a resperator .......Her body does
> the same things yours does in a day......

And she has no cerberal cortex.
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 3:52:08 PM

Archived from groups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux,comp.os.linux.misc,rec.audio.pro (More info?)

Might be true, still how'd you feel about starving your cat to death?
It would be more compassionate to throw him in front of a truck!
Where's Clint Eastwood when you need him?
I'm not a "religous nut"! As a matter of fact,
I think Man's biggest joke on God, is Religion!
Starvation is one of the worst ways to die, even if the one whose starving
doesn't know it, everyone else does.
Sure gives the term, "benign neglect" a whole new spin.
Tom

"Rod Engelsman" <rodengelsman@ruraltel.net> wrote in message
> Troy wrote:
> > Liam Slider <liam@NOSPAM.liamslider.com> wrote in message
> > news:p an.2005.03.28.04.43.42.498096@NOSPAM.liamslider.com...

> > involve

> >>Of which there is no evidence.

> >>Except she's dead already.
> >>

> > You must be also.....I see no signs of inteligent life from you either.
> >
> > She breaths on her own....she is not on a resperator .......Her body
does
> > the same things yours does in a day......except she is probably smarter
than
> > you and she needs help eating.She may be in her own world but she is
alive
> > without help from machines this is the difference.If it was a machine
> > keeping her alive all these years then I may agree with "pulling the
> > plug".......but starving her to death is just wrong.Think about
it.....think
> > if it was your little girl.
> >

> At this point my cat has a larger cerebral cortex than Terri Schiavo.
>
> Her parents and the religious kooks behind this should be arrested and
> tried for abuse of a corpse.

Anonymous
March 28, 2005 4:19:54 PM

Archived from groups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux,comp.os.linux.misc,rec.audio.pro (More info?)

"Liam Slider" <liam@NOSPAM.liamslider.com> wrote in message
news:p an.2005.03.28.04.43.42.498096@NOSPAM.liamslider.com...
> On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 19:42:42 -0800, Cut Across Shorty wrote:
>
>> flatfish+++ wrote:
>>> There is a lot of evidence that may implicate Terri's husband, may
>>> involve
>>

>> So he poisoned her, then used rehab to get a malpractice settlement.
>
> Of which there is no evidence.
>

>> Then remarried and now wants to kill her.
>
> Except she's dead already.

He's been offered millions in cash and book/movie deals to walk away from it
and turn custody over the parents and has flatly refused (there was barely
$1-million in the original settlement, most of which is already spent).
There's no motive for him to remove the life support that I can see (do you
know much he is harassed and stalked?) other than to make sure her wishes
were granted.
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 6:04:05 PM

Archived from groups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux,comp.os.linux.misc,rec.audio.pro (More info?)

On 3/28/05 3:46 AM, in article Jeff_Relf_2005_Mar_28_nhUS@Cotse.NET,
"Jeff_Relf" <Me@Privacy.NET> wrote:

> Red lights are flashing on the highway.

And he wasn;t looking...
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 6:17:48 PM

On 3/27/05 8:28 AM, in article
1111930126.899341.61400@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com, "Garf"
<egckooper@aol.com> wrote:

> I don't wish to sound rude or heartless, but what does this have to do
> with audio. besides what business is it of anybody else but the family.

I'm sure somebody somewhere in their bedroom opr home studio has written and
produced a song about this...

And let's get the crosdsposts OUTTA HERE!!!
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 6:22:10 PM

Archived from groups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux,comp.os.linux.misc,rec.audio.pro (More info?)

On 3/27/05 4:35 PM, in article vn9e419a3iri2e9ool88als5l2o0op8fln@4ax.com,
"playon" <playonAT@comcast.net> wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 05:06:18 -0500, "Arny Krueger" <arnyk@hotpop.com>
> wrote:

>> It appears that Terri has been legally and morally dead for a while.
>
> "Morally dead"? Let's reserve that description for our fearless
> leaders, please.
>
> Al

Agreed, though I'd prefer we got them out of there ASAP, Franklin where are
you?
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 6:23:06 PM

Archived from groups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux,comp.os.linux.misc,rec.audio.pro (More info?)

FIX THOSE CROSSPOST HEADERS FOLKS!

On 3/27/05 5:31 PM, in article 4247340d.3645875@nntp.bestweb.net, "Willie
K.Yee, M.D." <wkyee@bestweb.netttttttttttttttt> wrote:

> Ahhhh, what's the best mic/pre-amp combo for recording the sound of
> obnoxious spam?

Anonymous
March 28, 2005 6:24:32 PM

On 3/27/05 7:26 PM, in article 9371947649.o3aKensCQRsuex@aksj, "Audio Pro"
<audio@pro> wrote:

> On Sunday 27 March 2005 15:31, Willie K.Yee, M.D. spammed:
>
>> Ahhhh, what's the best mic/pre-amp combo for recording the sound of
>> obnoxious spam?
>
> Whatever it is, troll-feeding cross-poster, you obviously haven't got it.

Ummm Dr.Yee's pretty NotStupid. Might make a slip of the thumb mow and again
like me and a lot of others, but troll he aint.
March 28, 2005 7:53:02 PM

"Peter T. Breuer" wrote:

> > besides what business is it of anybody else but the family.
>
> Uh, fella, people killing people is everyone's business. Try and avoid
> allowing it to happen when you see it. Samaritan, and all that.

That's why Richard Mewyes was arrested for offering $250,000 to anyone
who would murder Michael Schiavo.
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 8:51:32 PM

Archived from groups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux,comp.os.linux.misc,rec.audio.pro (More info?)

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 06:03:17 GMT, "Troy" <alternate-root@shaw.ca>
wrote:

>Liam Slider <liam@NOSPAM.liamslider.com> wrote in message
>news:p an.2005.03.28.04.43.42.498096@NOSPAM.liamslider.com...

>involve
>> >

>> > So he poisoned her, then used rehab to get a malpractice settlement.
>>
>> Of which there is no evidence.
>>

>> > Then remarried and now wants to kill her.
>>
>> Except she's dead already.
>>

>You must be also.....I see no signs of inteligent life from you either.
>
>She breaths on her own....she is not on a resperator .......Her body does
>the same things yours does in a day......except she is probably smarter than
>you and she needs help eating.

Get a clue. The woman's cerebral cortex has been liquified, there is
nothing in that part of her brain anymore but spinal fluid. You can't
recover from this, period.

Al
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 8:52:39 PM

Archived from groups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux,comp.os.linux.misc,rec.audio.pro (More info?)

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 11:52:08 GMT, "Tommy B" <mrtomm@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>Might be true, still how'd you feel about starving your cat to death?

They should give Terry an OD on an opiate years ago. But that could
hever happen in this perverted puritanical culture.

Al

>It would be more compassionate to throw him in front of a truck!
>Where's Clint Eastwood when you need him?
>I'm not a "religous nut"! As a matter of fact,
>I think Man's biggest joke on God, is Religion!
>Starvation is one of the worst ways to die, even if the one whose starving
>doesn't know it, everyone else does.
>Sure gives the term, "benign neglect" a whole new spin.
>Tom
>

>"Rod Engelsman" <rodengelsman@ruraltel.net> wrote in message
>> Troy wrote:
>> > Liam Slider <liam@NOSPAM.liamslider.com> wrote in message
>> > news:p an.2005.03.28.04.43.42.498096@NOSPAM.liamslider.com...

>> > involve

>> > You must be also.....I see no signs of inteligent life from you either.
>> >
>> > She breaths on her own....she is not on a resperator .......Her body
>does
>> > the same things yours does in a day......except she is probably smarter
>than
>> > you and she needs help eating.She may be in her own world but she is
>alive
>> > without help from machines this is the difference.If it was a machine
>> > keeping her alive all these years then I may agree with "pulling the
>> > plug".......but starving her to death is just wrong.Think about
>it.....think
>> > if it was your little girl.
>> >

>> At this point my cat has a larger cerebral cortex than Terri Schiavo.
>>
>> Her parents and the religious kooks behind this should be arrested and
>> tried for abuse of a corpse.

Anonymous
March 28, 2005 10:54:52 PM

playon wrote:

> Get a clue. The woman's cerebral cortex has been liquified, there is
> nothing in that part of her brain anymore but spinal fluid. You can't
> recover from this, period.

As she gets closer and closer to death, well not really death, but
rather what remains of her, expiring, notice she has the same contented
look on her face. Nothing is changing because she really isn't alive anyway.

And this will be a huge burden lifted off the rest of her family. Too
bad they can't see the reality. All will be better off.
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 11:25:36 PM

Archived from groups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux,comp.os.linux.misc,rec.audio.pro (More info?)

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 18:54:52 -0600, Joe Sensor <crabcakes@emagic.net>
wrote:

>playon wrote:
>

>> Get a clue. The woman's cerebral cortex has been liquified, there is
>> nothing in that part of her brain anymore but spinal fluid. You can't
>> recover from this, period.
>>

>As she gets closer and closer to death, well not really death, but
>rather what remains of her, expiring, notice she has the same contented
>look on her face. Nothing is changing because she really isn't alive anyway.
>
>And this will be a huge burden lifted off the rest of her family. Too
>bad they can't see the reality. All will be better off.

I think her parents want to keep her alive for themselves, it's not
for Terri's sake... they want to be able to go see her, etc. It's
understandable I suppose, but I hope that never happens to me.

Al
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 11:36:04 PM

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 16:23:11 +0200, ptb@lab.it.uc3m.es (Peter T.
Breuer) wrote:

>In comp.os.linux.misc Garf <egckooper@aol.com> wrote:
>> I don't wish to sound rude or heartless, but what does this have to do
>> with audio.
>
>Dunno. What has your post got to do with "misc"? Can you keep audio
>talk uout of misc please?
>
>> besides what business is it of anybody else but the family.
>
>Uh, fella, people killing people is everyone's business. Try and avoid
>allowing it to happen when you see it. Samaritan, and all that.

Letting her die won't be murder, it'll be mercy. I can understand the
pain both sides of the family are going through, but she won't be
getting better, and at some point she needs to be given peace.
jtougas

listen- there's a hell of a good universe next door
let's go

e.e. cummings
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 12:21:06 AM

Archived from groups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux,rec.audio.pro (More info?)

> How would you know.....there has been no new footage of her allowed to be
> filmed for over 5 years you morron.

Sounds like she needs a new agent ...
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 12:34:28 AM

Tommy B wrote:
> Might be true, still how'd you feel about starving your cat to death?
> It would be more compassionate to throw him in front of a truck!
> Where's Clint Eastwood when you need him?
> I'm not a "religous nut"! As a matter of fact,
> I think Man's biggest joke on God, is Religion!
> Starvation is one of the worst ways to die, even if the one whose starving
> doesn't know it, everyone else does.

I took a philosophy class once, and one of the issues we discussed
was euthanasia. There is a distinction between what's called "active"
and "passive" euthanasia. The idea is that in active euthanasia, you
take action specifically meant to end the life of the terminally ill
person, where in passive euthanasia, you simply avoid taking actions
that will keep them alive.

The problem is, in either case you are making a choice to take a
course of action and you know what the outcome of the course of
action will be. And yet, people make a moral distinction between
active and passive euthanasia. To me, at best making such a
non-existent distinction is just pointless and stupid. At worst,
it causes the patient extra suffering and/or perpetuates the fallacy
that if your choice only involves choosing not to take action, then
you are not to blame for the outcome. (So, it's not a real moral
distinction. It's fake one made for social convenience.)

- Logan
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 2:32:16 AM

Archived from groups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux,rec.audio.pro (More info?)

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 20:21:06 -0800, "ynotssor" <ynotssor@example.net>
wrote:

>"Troy" <alternate-root@shaw.ca> wrote in message
>
>> How would you know.....there has been no new footage of her allowed to be
>> filmed for over 5 years you morron.
>
>Sounds like she needs a new agent ...

maybe give Michael Jackson's people a call...
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 3:36:23 AM

begin risky.vbs
<BE6DCB66.407A%ten@nozirev.gamnocssj.com>,
SSJVCmag <ten@nozirev.gamnocssj.com> writes:
> On 3/28/05 10:54 AM, in article PMV1e.21707$Ia3.15211@fe04.lga, "Roger
> Christie charter.net>" <rochrist@<REMOVETOEMAIL> wrote:
>> Somewhere in Texas, a village is missing its idiot.
>> "Troy" <alternate-root@shaw.ca> wrote in message
>
>> And she has no cerberal cortex.
>
> Cleaning Headers of Unwanted Crossposts is EVERYBODY's business!
> Keep it tight and out of unassociated areas. Thanks!

Couldn't agree more so why are you perpetuating 'Unwanted Crossposts'?
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 4:45:36 AM

begin risky.vbs
<BE6DE967.4099%ten@nozirev.gamnocssj.com>,
SSJVCmag <ten@nozirev.gamnocssj.com> writes:
> (SNIP TERI STUFF)
>
>>begin risky.vbs
>> SSJVCmag <BE6DCB66.407A%ten@nozirev.gamnocssj.com> writes:
>>
>>> Cleaning Headers of Unwanted Crossposts is EVERYBODY's business!
>>> Keep it tight and out of unassociated areas. Thanks!
>
> To Which the Inimitable rgc@nodomain.none (Roy Culley) responded:
>>
>>Couldn't agree more so why are you perpetuating 'Unwanted Crossposts'?
>
> This apparently started in the LINUX groups and not knowing WHICH of
> the 3 linux groups it belongs to I figured on asking nicely if each
> would cover the simple pleasantries.

The original post:

||Subject: Please Try and Help Terri......
||Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux,comp.os.linux.misc,rec.audio.pro
||Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 00:19:17 -0500
||From: flatfish+++ <flatfish@linuxmail.org>

The best thing you could have done was killfile the thread. But no,
you have to post followups to all other newsgroups except the one you
read many times. Wht these arseholes feel a need to crosspost to
many groups is beyond me but your replies don't help any.

> It takes extra effort and Intent-to-Annoy to actually PLACE it where
> it's not wanted when a simple LACK of response is the Right Answer.

And you think the OP was wanted in the Linux groups?

> Nice going 'Roy'.
>
> Apologies for this to the rest, I thought it was finished but
> whoever's posting as the Royster there thought to be cute. I'm not
> cute and I this is fini.

Good, perhaps you have learnt not to feed trolls.
March 29, 2005 5:04:37 AM

playon <playonAT@comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 06:03:17 GMT, "Troy" <alternate-root@shaw.ca>
> wrote:
>

> >Liam Slider <liam@NOSPAM.liamslider.com> wrote in message
> >news:p an.2005.03.28.04.43.42.498096@NOSPAM.liamslider.com...

> >involve

> >> Of which there is no evidence.

> >> Except she's dead already.
> >>

> >You must be also.....I see no signs of inteligent life from you either.
> >
> >She breaths on her own....she is not on a resperator .......Her body does
> >the same things yours does in a day......except she is probably smarter
than
> >you and she needs help eating.
>
> Get a clue. The woman's cerebral cortex has been liquified, there is
> nothing in that part of her brain anymore but spinal fluid. You can't
> recover from this, period.
>
> Al

GET A CLUE........its got nothing to do with recovery its got to do with
starving a living breathing creature to death for perposes of termination
because she lives differently than you and I.She may be in her own world but
its hers and no one has the right to take this away from her.

Should babies born with brain damage be starved to death also???.

Its not like pulling the plug on a machine to let her die......she is dying
a horrible death.
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 5:04:38 AM

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 01:04:37 +0000, Troy wrote:

> GET A CLUE........its got nothing to do with recovery its got to do with
> starving a living breathing creature to death for perposes of termination
> because she lives differently than you and I.She may be in her own world but
> its hers and no one has the right to take this away from her.

She is not "in her own world." The Cerebral Cortex is what you use
to...well...be you, it's the part that thinks, it is where your
conciousness happens....she doesn't have one. She would *need* one for her
to even *be* "in her own world." Nitwit.
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 5:04:38 AM

Archived from groups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux,comp.os.linux.misc,rec.audio.pro (More info?)

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 01:04:37 GMT, "Troy" <alternate-root@shaw.ca>
wrote:

>its got nothing to do with recovery

Yes, it does. I certainly hope to hell someone pulls the plug on me
if I was in that situation.

Al
March 29, 2005 5:16:26 AM

George Gleason <g.p.gleason@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> Joe Sensor wrote:
> > playon wrote:
> >

> >> Get a clue. The woman's cerebral cortex has been liquified, there is
> >> nothing in that part of her brain anymore but spinal fluid. You can't
> >> recover from this, period.
> >>

> > As she gets closer and closer to death, well not really death, but
> > rather what remains of her, expiring, notice she has the same contented
> > look on her face. Nothing is changing because she really isn't alive
> > anyway.
> >
> > And this will be a huge burden lifted off the rest of her family. Too
> > bad they can't see the reality. All will be better off.
>
> She was trying to starve herself when she did this on herself

Care to explain the above line?????.

> enough of the whining about a self destructive twit
> you want to cry over dead cry over the innocent women and children we
> are slaughtering in IRAQ
> George

Don't worry George the rest of the world cries for all the innocent women
and kids murdered in Iraq.Americans need to get over themselves as they are
losing all their "friends".Who will be there for them next time a building
falls down.Think about it.
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 5:16:27 AM

Archived from groups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux,comp.os.linux.misc,rec.audio.pro (More info?)

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 01:16:26 GMT, "Troy" <alternate-root@shaw.ca>
wrote:

>George Gleason <g.p.gleason@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
>> Joe Sensor wrote:

>> > As she gets closer and closer to death, well not really death, but
>> > rather what remains of her, expiring, notice she has the same contented
>> > look on her face. Nothing is changing because she really isn't alive
>> > anyway.
>> >
>> > And this will be a huge burden lifted off the rest of her family. Too
>> > bad they can't see the reality. All will be better off.
>>
>> She was trying to starve herself when she did this on herself
>

>Care to explain the above line?????.

She was a bulimic/anorexic, she suffered the brain damage when she was
starving herself and had momentary heart failure. Ever read the
papers?

Al

>> enough of the whining about a self destructive twit
>> you want to cry over dead cry over the innocent women and children we
>> are slaughtering in IRAQ
>> George
>

>Don't worry George the rest of the world cries for all the innocent women
>and kids murdered in Iraq.Americans need to get over themselves as they are
>losing all their "friends".Who will be there for them next time a building
>falls down.Think about it.

March 29, 2005 5:49:27 AM

> >> Care to explain the above line?????.
> >>

> > She went into the coma as a result of a heart attack that resulted from
> > her anorexia
>
> If I pumped myself full of heroin, had a heart attack, by brain
> liquefied would you keep me alive ?
> I'd hope not
> this ISN'T life support
> its artificial life

Gerorge she had a sickness.....should we condemn everyone that is sick and
tell its their own fault for being sick???
March 29, 2005 5:54:26 AM

> Troy wrote:
> > George Gleason <g.p.gleason@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

> >>She was trying to starve herself when she did this on herself
> >

> > Care to explain the above line?????.
> >

> She went into the coma as a result of a heart attack that resulted
> from her anorexia

She didn't "do it to herself" her sickness did it to her.The mind is an
amazing thing and can play tricks on you.I sure hope you never suffer from a
mental illness.
March 29, 2005 6:53:57 AM

news:p an.2005.03.29.02.18.07.55909@NOSPAM.liamslider.com...
> On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 01:04:37 +0000, Troy wrote:
>
> > GET A CLUE........its got nothing to do with recovery its got to do with
> > starving a living breathing creature to death for perposes of
termination
> > because she lives differently than you and I.She may be in her own world
but
> > its hers and no one has the right to take this away from her.
>
> She is not "in her own world." The Cerebral Cortex is what you use
> to...well...be you, it's the part that thinks, it is where your
> conciousness happens....she doesn't have one. She would *need* one for her
> to even *be* "in her own world." Nitwit.

How do you know this???.......have you even been brain
damaged???.......Maybe you can explain what death is like also since you are
all knowing oh great one.

You are not in her shoes so you don't know what is going on in her head,no
one does.Nitwit or should I call you a Netwit
!