Answer if you can lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJayymassacrex

Honorable
Feb 23, 2013
Ok so i was doing some looking around on the web and i seen a video about a dude that piggybacked off someone and he only had a low/very low connection frist off how could you play games or download at like what 15 to 30 percent lol plus he had a wifi adapter is this true that the owner of the wifi couldnt know a lag on there wifi if you had a low/very low connection lol i just think why not just buy wifi and have a 100 percent but really how do people not notice this stuff the reason of this question is im getting wifi lol and im using a wpa but someone explain what this guy was doing thanks

xJayymassacrex
I'm afraid that forum rules prohibit answering the question "How did he do it?" even though you are posting against this activity.

I suggest that you start a new thread, in the Setup, Configuration, and Security sub-thread, and ask how to keep people out of your WiFi network and how to tell if anyone is piggybacking off you.

Read the sticky first: http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/34674-43-check-stealing-wifi , it may answer the question that I think you are asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.