Sanyo mm7400???

Last response: in Network Providers
April 12, 2005 4:41:07 AM

My PM 8200 just died an untimely death ( don't ask)
I am told I should get the Sanyo mm 7400. Has anyone any experiance with
this phone. I need a camera phone.

TIA

More about : sanyo mm7400

Anonymous
April 14, 2005 4:30:12 PM

You can do a search for info on the 7400. One undocumented feature is that
if you plug in the charger and unplug it repeatedly, then it will play the
theme from the TV show "24".
Works on the 8200 also.
Anonymous
April 20, 2005 5:06:42 AM

Anyone know if you can access the phone book while talking on the 4700?
April 20, 2005 5:06:43 AM

yes.

"Floyd in Tampa" <Flooydomit@prodigy.net> wrote in message
> Anyone know if you can access the phone book while talking on the 4700?

Anonymous
April 20, 2005 11:45:54 PM

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 19:29:34 -0700, "Bubba DeBub"
<BubbaDeBub@RideEmCowboy.com> wrote:

>yes.
>
>"Floyd in Tampa" <Flooydomit@prodigy.net> wrote in message
>> Anyone know if you can access the phone book while talking on the 4700?

How do you access the phone book while talking..he meant the 7400
...didn't he? I can't figure out how to do it
Anonymous
April 20, 2005 11:45:55 PM

While you are on a phone call, the right softkey will say "Options". One of
the options is to "find contact".

Bubba

<nicki@nomail.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 19:29:34 -0700, "Bubba DeBub"
> <BubbaDeBub@RideEmCowboy.com> wrote:
>
>>yes.
>>
>>"Floyd in Tampa" <Flooydomit@prodigy.net> wrote in message
>>> Anyone know if you can access the phone book while talking on the 4700?
>>>

> How do you access the phone book while talking..he meant the 7400
> ..didn't he? I can't figure out how to do it
Anonymous
April 21, 2005 12:49:34 AM

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 17:36:33 -0700, "Bubba DeBub"
<BubbaDeBub@RideEmCowboy.com> wrote:

>While you are on a phone call, the right softkey will say "Options". One of
>the options is to "find contact".
>
>Bubba

It worked..thanks..I've had the phone 2 months and if I would read the
manual..I would have all of questions answered :)
Anonymous
April 21, 2005 11:17:32 PM

Thanks. I missed that when I read the manuals.
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 1:37:23 AM

"Floyd I Johnson" <FLOOYDomit@prodigy.net> wrote in news:g%S9e.1186$fw2.957
@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com:

> Thanks. I missed that when I read the manuals.

Works on the PM 8200 also
!