Shashank

I have noticed a peculiar problem with i500. whenever i put the phone
in the cradle for it to hotsync it locks up my computer... any ideas?
has anyone experienced this before?

i have had this happenning on more than 2 phones and also on 3
different computers...!

help please..

Shashank

What OS are you running? You can try to update the driver for the phone,
check Samsung's website for the update. I have Windows XP and have no
problems with my i500.

In article <1113326233.136289.67400@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>, "Shashank" <srayasam@gmail.com> wrote:
>I have noticed a peculiar problem with i500. whenever i put the phone
>in the cradle for it to hotsync it locks up my computer... any ideas?
>has anyone experienced this before?
>
>i have had this happenning on more than 2 phones and also on 3
>different computers...!

While I can appreciate why you might call your i500 "stupid", I've
used my i500 syncing on nearly a dozen different PC's and laptops
running Windows 98, 2000 and XP. Not a single problem like what you
describe. My guess would be that you have some 3rd party Palm
program or conduit that is causing problems. Try to strip your i500
down to the basics and then add back one by one. Several Palm
programs that might cause problems include AvantGo and ACT.
I would say that this is a Palm problem, not a i500 problem, for
which you might get better help in one of the Palm forums.