Music Choice?

Last response: in Network Providers
April 13, 2005 2:46:43 PM

I went to the Sprint store yesterday to have my software updated.

While waiting, I'm looking around the store, of course, and saw
"Music Choice" with news and music, etc.

To my limited astonishment, nobody in the store seemed to know
anything about it, what, if anything, it cost or anything else.

So who knows? Is this a feature of Vision, or yet another monthly
add-on? Sprint sure can't be bothered to teach their staff these
things.

Chris

--

I want to die in my sleep, like my Uncle Jack
not screaming in panic like his

More about : music choice

Anonymous
April 14, 2005 2:02:07 AM

Chris Pisarra wrote:
> I went to the Sprint store yesterday to have my software updated.
>
> While waiting, I'm looking around the store, of course, and saw
> "Music Choice" with news and music, etc.
>
> To my limited astonishment, nobody in the store seemed to know
> anything about it, what, if anything, it cost or anything else.
>
> So who knows? Is this a feature of Vision, or yet another monthly
> add-on? Sprint sure can't be bothered to teach their staff these
> things.

Music Choice is, as far as I know, a bunch of all-music channels my cable
company allows me to subscribe to. I wonder if this new Sprint service is
offered by the same company.

Hmmm, might be. musicchoice.com has a big banner saying "Music Choice goes mobile!"

Yup. Check out the musicchoice.com homepage. It's the same people.

> Chris

--New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"
Anonymous
April 14, 2005 2:03:20 AM

Chris Pisarra wrote:

> So who knows? Is this a feature of Vision, or yet another monthly
> add-on? Sprint sure can't be bothered to teach their staff these
> things.

http://www.musicchoice.com/what_we_are/mobile.html

http://www.musicchoice.com/what_we_are/faqs.html#mobile

$5.95 per month billed to your Sprint PCS account. Only works on the Sanyo 7400
and 5600 and the Samsung 790 right now.

--New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"
April 14, 2005 2:23:25 AM

Steve Sobol burbled to the world:

> Chris Pisarra wrote:
>
>> So who knows? Is this a feature of Vision, or yet another
>> monthly add-on? Sprint sure can't be bothered to teach their staff
>> these things.
>
> http://www.musicchoice.com/what_we_are/mobile.html
>
> http://www.musicchoice.com/what_we_are/faqs.html#mobile
>
> $5.95 per month billed to your Sprint PCS account. Only works on the
> Sanyo 7400 and 5600 and the Samsung 790 right now.

Thanks Steve. Sure wish the guys who worked at the store
were as good as you are.

Chris

--

Higamous hogamus,
Woman's monagamous.

Chris Pisarra wrote:

>>$5.95 per month billed to your Sprint PCS account. Only works on the
>>Sanyo 7400 and 5600 and the Samsung 790 right now.

> Thanks Steve. Sure wish the guys who worked at the store
> were as good as you are.

I'm just familiar with Music Choice because we have it on in the background
sometimes. :)

--New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"
!