BATTLES IN ITALY: crash ... crash ... crash ...

Last response: in Video Games
June 4, 2005 7:20:45 PM

Is anyone else getting lots of crash-to-desktop behavior in BII?

All of a sudden, I'm having problems getting past a single turn.

--
Giftzwerg
***

More about : battles italy crash crash crash

June 4, 2005 8:06:18 PM

"Giftzwerg" <giftzwerg999@NOSPAMZ.hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Is anyone else getting lots of crash-to-desktop behavior in BII?
>
> All of a sudden, I'm having problems getting past a single turn.
>

> --
> Giftzwerg
> ***
> "On the very day the braying mob in Pakistan demonstrated over
> the false Koran report in Newsweek, a suicide bomber blew up
> an Islamic shrine in Islamabad, destroying not just innocent
> men, women and children, but undoubtedly many Korans as well.
> Not a word of condemnation. No demonstrations."
> - Charles Krauthammer

Some fanboi came here, saw your comments earlier, and virused your ass
<g>
Anonymous
June 4, 2005 10:59:41 PM

In article <zKooe.348$D83.4487@eagle.america.net>, jp@hotmail.com
says...

> Some fanboi came here, saw your comments earlier, and virused your ass

It's gotta be something funky. I've never had the slightest issue with
any of the SSG series. I'll try reinstalling the game and see what
happens.

It could be the installation of those four add-on scenarios from the SSG
site; the problem did only crop up subsequent to installing those.

--
Giftzwerg
***
"On the very day the braying mob in Pakistan demonstrated over
the false Koran report in Newsweek, a suicide bomber blew up
an Islamic shrine in Islamabad, destroying not just innocent
men, women and children, but undoubtedly many Korans as well.
Not a word of condemnation. No demonstrations."
- Charles Krauthammer
June 5, 2005 12:28:48 AM

On Sat, 4 Jun 2005 15:20:45 -0400, Giftzwerg
<giftzwerg999@NOSPAMZ.hotmail.com> wrote:

>Is anyone else getting lots of crash-to-desktop behavior in BII?
>
>All of a sudden, I'm having problems getting past a single turn.

Weird. No problems here, so far.
June 5, 2005 1:37:20 AM

> In article <zKooe.348$D83.4487@eagle.america.net>, jp@hotmail.com
> says...
>
> > Some fanboi came here, saw your comments earlier, and virused your
ass

> It's gotta be something funky. I've never had the slightest issue with
> any of the SSG series. I'll try reinstalling the game and see what
> happens.
>
> It could be the installation of those four add-on scenarios from the SSG
> site; the problem did only crop up subsequent to installing those.
>
> --
> Giftzwerg
> ***
> "On the very day the braying mob in Pakistan demonstrated over
> the false Koran report in Newsweek, a suicide bomber blew up
> an Islamic shrine in Islamabad, destroying not just innocent
> men, women and children, but undoubtedly many Korans as well.
> Not a word of condemnation. No demonstrations."
> - Charles Krauthammer

Aha......#1 rule of pc maintenance; what has been changed, since object x
started running bad.
Anonymous
June 6, 2005 3:06:25 PM

On Sat, 4 Jun 2005 15:20:45 -0400, Giftzwerg
<giftzwerg999@NOSPAMZ.hotmail.com> wrote:

>Is anyone else getting lots of crash-to-desktop behavior in BII?
>
>All of a sudden, I'm having problems getting past a single turn.
>

>--
>Giftzwerg

Have you implemented the patch? There was a problem with AI controlled
bombardments, now fixed.

Gregor

Gregor Whiley
Vice President, Strategic Studies Group