Copy text to Palm without hotsync?

June 29, 2004 6:15:46 AM

I must be getting old... I saw a program the other day that will allow
you to take control of the Palm and copy text right to the divice
without a hotsync. But now I can find it again.

What's the name of this program or something like it?

TIA

Art

More about : copy text palm hotsync

Anonymous
June 29, 2004 2:49:09 PM

"Arthur Werry" <awerry@ameritech.net> wrote in message
news:p 9k1e0ddvpio72a4rjqsdds8pe21gb4e7s@4ax.com...
> I must be getting old... I saw a program the other day that will allow
> you to take control of the Palm and copy text right to the divice
> without a hotsync. But now I can find it again.
>
> What's the name of this program or something like it?

http://www.freewarepalm.com/utilities/palmkeyboardemula...

???
Anonymous
June 29, 2004 7:54:18 PM

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 02:15:46 GMT, Arthur Werry had this to say...

> I must be getting old... I saw a program the other day that will allow
> you to take control of the Palm and copy text right to the divice
> without a hotsync. But now I can find it again.
>
> What's the name of this program or something like it?
>
> TIA
>
> Art

<http://www.freewarepalm.com/utilities/simplyinstall-pil...;
PilotInstall

--
Hope this helps.
Jim Anderson

This will allow for putting files on the Palm without a hotsync but I
thought the program I saw would allow for entering text copy and paste
style right into Memos without a hotsync.

Thanks, though. Maybe I misread what it could do.

!