Treo 600 Goodlink- New message

Does anyone know why my Treo 600 sometimes reboots when I start to address a
new message using Goodlink?
10 answers Last reply
More about treo goodlink message

    Who is your carrier and what version of GoodLink are you running.

    Also, you may want to visit the new Yahoo Group,
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Goodlink and ask over there.

    Go under GoodLink, Options, GoodLink Preferences, versions

    Sprint is my carrier. I'm not sure how to tell the version number of
    GoodLink. When I go to Help, About GoodLink, all I see is the copyright
    date 2002-2003.

    <GoodLinkGuy@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Who is your carrier and what version of GoodLink are you running.
    >
    > Also, you may want to visit the new Yahoo Group,
    > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Goodlink and ask over there.

    2.1.0.36
    <vmatal@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Go under GoodLink, Options, GoodLink Preferences, versions

    2.1.0.36? Wow, you are several versions old. I would recommend
    getting your IT group to update the GoodLink server as well as your
    client to version 4.0

    Yes. The new user information needs to be entered into the GoodLink
    Server with the ESN number of the phone.

    This is off-topic, but if you port another phone number over to a working
    Treo 650 that's already connected to GoodLink 4.0, do you have to delete the
    user and start the OTA provisioning all over again?

    blah Wrote:
    > Does anyone know why my Treo 600 sometimes reboots when I start to
    > address a
    > new message using Goodlink?

    I say it may be the SIM Card.

    Physical connection internally

    --
    skp_sr
  9. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    skp_sr wrote:

    > I say it may be the SIM Card.

    Not likely. SprintPCS is CDMA and their phones don't use SIMs.

    --New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"
  10. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    vmatal@gmail.com Wrote:
    > Go under GoodLink, Options, GoodLink Preferences, versions

    and set the preferences, not to reset when composing a message
    :laugh:

    --
    skp_sr

Sprint PCS Treo Internet Service Providers