Treo 600 Goodlink- New message

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
April 19, 2005 6:03:44 AM

Does anyone know why my Treo 600 sometimes reboots when I start to address a
new message using Goodlink?
Anonymous
April 19, 2005 9:11:50 AM

Who is your carrier and what version of GoodLink are you running.

Also, you may want to visit the new Yahoo Group,
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Goodlink and ask over there.
Anonymous
April 19, 2005 3:33:46 PM

Go under GoodLink, Options, GoodLink Preferences, versions
Related resources
April 19, 2005 9:50:17 PM

Sprint is my carrier. I'm not sure how to tell the version number of
GoodLink. When I go to Help, About GoodLink, all I see is the copyright
date 2002-2003.

<GoodLinkGuy@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Who is your carrier and what version of GoodLink are you running.
>
> Also, you may want to visit the new Yahoo Group,
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Goodlink and ask over there.

April 21, 2005 2:12:55 AM

2.1.0.36
<vmatal@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Go under GoodLink, Options, GoodLink Preferences, versions

Anonymous
April 21, 2005 11:25:21 AM

2.1.0.36? Wow, you are several versions old. I would recommend
getting your IT group to update the GoodLink server as well as your
client to version 4.0
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 12:27:41 AM

Yes. The new user information needs to be entered into the GoodLink
Server with the ESN number of the phone.
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 2:48:15 AM

This is off-topic, but if you port another phone number over to a working
Treo 650 that's already connected to GoodLink 4.0, do you have to delete the
user and start the OTA provisioning all over again?

> 2.1.0.36? Wow, you are several versions old. I would recommend
> getting your IT group to update the GoodLink server as well as your
> client to version 4.0

Anonymous
May 6, 2005 11:06:56 PM

blah Wrote:
> Does anyone know why my Treo 600 sometimes reboots when I start to
> address a
> new message using Goodlink?

I say it may be the SIM Card.

Physical connection internally

--
skp_sr
May 6, 2005 11:06:57 PM

skp_sr wrote:

> I say it may be the SIM Card.

Not likely. SprintPCS is CDMA and their phones don't use SIMs.

--New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"
Anonymous
May 6, 2005 11:07:46 PM

vmatal@gmail.com Wrote:
> Go under GoodLink, Options, GoodLink Preferences, versions

and set the preferences, not to reset when composing a message
:laugh:

--
skp_sr