WINSPMBT: Why are some screen resolutions grayed-out?

You can only run this at 640x480 or 800x600? Why does the setup show
higher resolutions but not make them available for actual selection?

--
Giftzwerg
***

In article <MPG.1d2322dc2fbfe48998a0b9@news-east.giganews.com>,
giftzwerg999@hotmail.com says...

> You can only run this at 640x480 or 800x600? Why does the setup show
> higher resolutions but not make them available for actual selection?

I guess $34 isn't too much to ask. Well, on top of the $187 zillion
I've already spent on incarnations of SP...

--
Giftzwerg
***
"[Natan] Sharansky spent nine years in the Gulag - the real one - and
over 400 of those days were in punishment cells. What he had to suffer
was almost inconceivably depraved. To read Sharansky, while Amnesty
International is squawking about Guantanamo, is enough to make you hate
Amnesty for the rest of your life."
- Jay Nordlinger

> You can only run this at 640x480 or 800x600? Why does the setup show
> higher resolutions but not make them available for actual selection?

They'll be colorised in 60 years...

But as you say, it's gonna lighten your wallet for the higher res.

Andrew