Combat Mission news ?

Anything new about the upcoming version of CM ?

> And since the developers have this "no user suggestions/feedback
> needed, we know best what to put into it" attitude it's very hard to
> get info on this game.

I don't have any inside info on this but perhaps they have learned that
talking a lot about a new version prematurely can cause sales of the
existing version to fall to near zero.

Best regards, Major H.

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 21:36:40 -0400, "ray o'hara" <roh@comcast.net>
wrote:

>anybody still playing it?.

I am, as well as CMAK.
--
Notice: Spelling mistakes left in for people who need to correct others to make their life fulfilled.
Politically Incorrect and proud of it.

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 21:36:40 -0400, ray o'hara <roh@comcast.net> wrote:
> anybody still playing it?.

Sure, I have CMAK PBEM games going on all the time. Occasionally a CMBB
game will slip in as well. With the improved graphics for the ETO for
CMAK the game looks very nice for the northwestern European area. Of
course this doesn't change the sighting rules and artillery, which
are turning you off. For me the scenario itself is more important. Just
recently I finished 'One hedgrerow at a time', which made for a very
good game.

Bye,
Torsten