Panzer General 3D SE

Easy fun and relaxing. BTW, why Matrix don't buy rights from Ubi Soft for
this game? :) I think that here is still some potential.

Mario

I never felt good about the 3D version, and I had all three plus the other
two Generals. Still, as a grognard it drove me nuts capturing a city in the
enemy rear and building reinforcements there to continue my attack. The
games were more puzzles than wargames.

Dirk

"Bloodstar" <george.washington@microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Easy fun and relaxing. BTW, why Matrix don't buy rights from Ubi Soft for
> this game? :) I think that here is still some potential.
>

> Mario

> I never felt good about the 3D version, and I had all three plus the other
> two Generals. Still, as a grognard it drove me nuts capturing a city in
the
> enemy rear and building reinforcements there to continue my attack. The
> games were more puzzles than wargames.
>
> Dirk

I agree with you. I also like more 1 and 2 part, but played a little bit
this 3D for a quick game but stoped because I had some problems with XP and
crash on desktops.

Mario