Ok Phillipe ... Just what is your agenda?

You've told us that you've moved your service over to Cingular last year. So
why do you keep posting in the SPCS newsgroup?

Why continue to harp on SPCS, when you no longer have SPCS service?

Fess up Phillipe ... did you get fired from a job with SPCS? If not, why
maintain this fetish? Just what is your agenda ...

Inquiring minds want to know ...

Bob

Bob Smith wrote:

> Fess up Phillipe ... did you get fired from a job with SPCS? If not, why
> maintain this fetish? Just what is your agenda ...

Claire turned him down for a date a couple years ago, and he's been really
angry ever since then.

--New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"

> Bob Smith wrote:
>
> > Fess up Phillipe ... did you get fired from a job with SPCS? If not, why
> > maintain this fetish? Just what is your agenda ...
>
> Claire turned him down for a date a couple years ago, and he's been really
> angry ever since then.

Damn, Steve- you almost made my soda come out through my nose withthat one
:)

ROTFLMAO!!

> Bob Smith wrote:
>
> > Fess up Phillipe ... did you get fired from a job with SPCS? If not, why
> > maintain this fetish? Just what is your agenda ...
>
> Claire turned him down for a date a couple years ago, and he's been really
> angry ever since then.
>
> --
> JustThe.net - Apple Valley, CA - http://JustThe.net/ - 888.480.4NET (4638)
> Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / sjsobol@JustThe.net / PGP: 0xE3AE35ED
>
> "The wisdom of a fool won't set you free"
> --New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"

Who is Claire and who is ROTFLMAO? Is this ROTFLMAO guy also spreading
untruths about Sprint?

Bubba
(Lifetime NRA Member)
(Bull Riders Association of America)
(Winner, Texas Cow Chip Throwing Contest 2002)

"Scooterflex" <scootertrasher@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> ROTFLMAO!!
>
> "Steve Sobol" <sjsobol@JustThe.net> wrote in message
>> Bob Smith wrote:
>>
>> > Fess up Phillipe ... did you get fired from a job with SPCS? If not,
>> > why
>> > maintain this fetish? Just what is your agenda ...
>>
>> Claire turned him down for a date a couple years ago, and he's been
>> really
>> angry ever since then.
>>
>> --
>> JustThe.net - Apple Valley, CA - http://JustThe.net/ - 888.480.4NET
>> (4638)
>> Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / sjsobol@JustThe.net / PGP: 0xE3AE35ED
>>
>> "The wisdom of a fool won't set you free"
>> --New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"

Claire is the name Sprint gave to the automated recorded message thing that
you get when you call customer service. ROTFLMAO Stands for Rolling On The
Floor Laughing My Ass Off.

"Bubba DeBub" <BubbaDeBub@RideEmCowboy.com> wrote in message
> Who is Claire and who is ROTFLMAO? Is this ROTFLMAO guy also spreading
> untruths about Sprint?
>
> Bubba
> (Lifetime NRA Member)
> (Bull Riders Association of America)
> (Winner, Texas Cow Chip Throwing Contest 2002)
>
> "Scooterflex" <scootertrasher@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > ROTFLMAO!!
> >
> > "Steve Sobol" <sjsobol@JustThe.net> wrote in message

> >> Claire turned him down for a date a couple years ago, and he's been
> >> really
> >> angry ever since then.
> >>
> >> --
> >> JustThe.net - Apple Valley, CA - http://JustThe.net/ - 888.480.4NET
> >> (4638)
> >> Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / sjsobol@JustThe.net / PGP: 0xE3AE35ED
> >>
> >> "The wisdom of a fool won't set you free"
> >> --New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"

Thanks. I thought that ROTFL MAO was a Chinese dude but now I know that it
is usenet speak.

Bubba

> Claire is the name Sprint gave to the automated recorded message thing
> that
> you get when you call customer service. ROTFLMAO Stands for Rolling On The
> Floor Laughing My Ass Off.
>
> "Bubba DeBub" <BubbaDeBub@RideEmCowboy.com> wrote in message
>> Who is Claire and who is ROTFLMAO? Is this ROTFLMAO guy also spreading
>> untruths about Sprint?
>>
>> Bubba
>> (Lifetime NRA Member)
>> (Bull Riders Association of America)
>> (Winner, Texas Cow Chip Throwing Contest 2002)
>>
>> "Scooterflex" <scootertrasher@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> > ROTFLMAO!!
>> >
>> > "Steve Sobol" <sjsobol@JustThe.net> wrote in message

Desi

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2004

And he never told the reason and how he got out of his contract with Sprint

Desi wrote:

> And he never told the reason and how he got out of his contract with Sprint

I'd imagine they were *more* than happy to let him go! <g>

Notan

TRENDING THREADS