Samsing A-760 Speakerphone

Okay, this is crazy.
I've gone through the mini-userguide in the box, AND the larger one
online, and I STILL don't know how to use the touted "built-in
speakerphone" with my new Sprint phone! There's no dedicated button, I
do see a "speaker" key but the book says it activates "voice signal"?
So... what am I missing?
Barney in Bend

Scott

I have the same problem. Seems to only work with "Ready Link"
Anyone have an answer?

"Barney Lerten" <blerten@bendcable.com> wrote in message
> Okay, this is crazy.
> I've gone through the mini-userguide in the box, AND the larger one
> online, and I STILL don't know how to use the touted "built-in
> speakerphone" with my new Sprint phone! There's no dedicated button, I
> do see a "speaker" key but the book says it activates "voice signal"?
> So... what am I missing?
> Barney in Bend

A friend at work has an A-760 and we were also puzzled by it (and
nothing in the guide). I don't remember for sure (I can look at his
Monday) but I think there was no way to switch a call-in-progress from
earpiece to speaker or back, but there was a way to answer a ringing
call using the speaker (maybe you hold the side speaker button in for a
couple of seconds while the phone is ringing), or initiate a call using
the speaker (maybe display the number from your phonebook and then press
and hold the speaker button).

Scott wrote:
> I have the same problem. Seems to only work with "Ready Link"
> Anyone have an answer?
>
> "Barney Lerten" <blerten@bendcable.com> wrote in message
>
>> Okay, this is crazy.
>>I've gone through the mini-userguide in the box, AND the larger one
>>online, and I STILL don't know how to use the touted "built-in
>>speakerphone" with my new Sprint phone! There's no dedicated button, I
>>do see a "speaker" key but the book says it activates "voice signal"?
>>So... what am I missing?
>>Barney in Bend

mark

Input the the number you want to call,then push the button below the
antenna.On the side,has a speaker icon on it.

Mark