Diplomacy nearly finished

Last response: in Video Games
June 29, 2005 10:40:27 AM

Hi,

Well the guys at Paradox have been hard at work and the pr machine is
slowly getting into gear.

An interview with the lead programmer can be found here :

http://pc.boomtown.net/en_uk/articles/art.view.php?id=8...

very basic stuff really, but 2 things stand out

1) the game is nearly done, release set for this fall
2) the emphasis is on online multiplayer with matchmaking/ranking
servers getting ready

I especially like point 2) as Diplomacy is all about the social
interaction with fellow players.

One to look forward to

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

More about : diplomacy finished

Anonymous
June 29, 2005 12:55:43 PM

Giftzwerg schreef:

> Whew. When I saw the subject line "Diplomacy nearly finished," I was
> worried that a new European war was in the offing.

Nah, war ain't what it used to be. The last 2 times we played that game
you Americans had to come along and spoil it :)

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx
Anonymous
June 29, 2005 3:38:11 PM