New Features for COTA

Hi all,

Here's a list of the new features we've added for Conquest of the
Aegean ( COTA ):

New Features/Changes
1. Realistic Resupply System
2. Mixed Mode Movement and Slope Effects
3. Realistic Delay Task
4. Exit Tasks
5. Linked Tasks
6. Map Improvements
7. Enhanced Interface, including:
a. Order of Battle display
b. Display Tool Bar
c. New Planning Tools
d. Message Log and filters
e. SOP History Log
f. Enhanced Terrain popup
g. Improved Data displays
8. Improved AI, including:
a. Force Allocation
b. Reaction and Reassessment
c. Formation code
d. Retreat code
9. Additional Weather Patterns
10. Over 20 new maps
11. Over 1,000 new Estabs
12. Over 30 new scenarios
13. Force List Export/Import
14. Mod-able Victory Messages
15. Mod-able Terrain Key

In article <1120399349.516165.73510@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
dave@panthergames.com says...
> Hi all,
>
> Here's a list of the new features we've added for Conquest of the
> Aegean ( COTA ):
>
> New Features/Changes
> 1. Realistic Resupply System
> 2. Mixed Mode Movement and Slope Effects
> 3. Realistic Delay Task
> 4. Exit Tasks
> 5. Linked Tasks
> 6. Map Improvements
> 7. Enhanced Interface, including:
> a. Order of Battle display
> b. Display Tool Bar
> c. New Planning Tools
> d. Message Log and filters
> e. SOP History Log
> f. Enhanced Terrain popup
> g. Improved Data displays
> 8. Improved AI, including:
> a. Force Allocation
> b. Reaction and Reassessment
> c. Formation code
> d. Retreat code
> 9. Additional Weather Patterns
> 10. Over 20 new maps
> 11. Over 1,000 new Estabs
> 12. Over 30 new scenarios
> 13. Force List Export/Import
> 14. Mod-able Victory Messages
> 15. Mod-able Terrain Key

Dude. Sold. Already. Put it in my hands!!

--
Giftzwerg
***

Werewolf

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2004

Arjuna wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Here's a list of the new features we've added for Conquest of the
> Aegean ( COTA ):

Can't wait. I'll just hold my nose and [gag] buy it from matrix...

Why oh why did you guys abandon Battlefront????????

Yes Eddy but that's why we have a sprinkling of "not so wise" beta
testers as well. ;))

"Arjuna" <dave@panthergames.com> wrote in news:1120399349.516165.73510
@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> Hi all,
>
> Here's a list of the new features we've added for Conquest of the
> Aegean ( COTA ):

> <partial list of new stuff snipped>

You don't seriously expect those poor beta-testers to test *all* the new
features, do you ? :)

There's a Chinese saying that an idiot can ask more questions than 10 wise
men can answer.

Well, I know this <insert adjective> game-programmer who can write more
features than 10 wise beta-testers can possibly check :)

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

--
"Ceterum censeo Belgicam delendam."
(Cato, 'Pro Gerolphe')

Arjuna schreef:
> Yes Eddy but that's why we have a sprinkling of "not so wise" beta
> testers as well. ;))

But Grouchy, Bill, Ray & the lot are so very clever ... <blinding flash
of the obvious> Uh, oh, well ... you seem to have all bases covered
then :)

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx