X windows system32

c0nfu53

Honorable
Jun 26, 2012
Hello,
What do I type after x:\windows\system32>?
Newcomer
More Information
Sorry community, I reset my computer setting back to where I added a new user or administrator coz I couldn't log into the old user profile. That was alright, except there was no desktop whenever I logon, so I tried to find out to get the desktop on.

When I couldn't get it on I thought of resetting the computer when I first got it that was 4 days ago,but I reset it back when I had to add new user/admin'. Then when I shut it down I went back on and it wouldn't go pass "system recovery".

I pushed f8 and it gave me options I went to safe command prompt and thought of typing in lusrmgr... But it didn't work so that's why I'm asking the question

That really depends on why you are trying to type something.

You may as well have asked "what do I do after I turn left" without any other info.

You need to remember that only a small number of people can read minds and look into your room to see what you are doing on the computer. Most of the world population actually needs to have some information from some source in order to know what is going on.

For example, stand in a coffee shop and stare at the person who makes the coffee without saying a word. You will probably be kicked out before you get what you wanted.

c0nfu53

Honorable
Jun 26, 2012
Sorry community, I reset my computer setting back to where I added a new user or administrator coz I couldn't log into the old user profile. That was alright, except there was no desktop whenever I logon, so I tried to find out to get the desktop on.

When I couldn't get it on I thought of resetting the computer when I first got it that was 4 days ago,but I reset it back when I had to add new user/admin'. Then when I shut it down I went back on and it wouldn't go pass "system recovery".

I pushed f8 and it gave me options I went to safe command prompt and thought of typing in lusrmgr... But it didn't work so that's why I'm asking the question