Claire is GONE...

At least in SW Ohio market Dayton/Cincinnati, it appears Clair has been
replaced by a different voice and a difference set of prompts...
11 answers Last reply
More about claire gone

    Joe Gill wrote:
    > At least in SW Ohio market Dayton/Cincinnati, it appears Clair has been
    > replaced by a different voice and a difference set of prompts...

    There's a different voice in the Los Angeles market too.

    However, I will always refer to the computer as Claire. :P

    --New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"

    "Joe Gill" <joegill@removethis@prodigy.net> wrote in

    > At least in SW Ohio market Dayton/Cincinnati, it appears Clair has
    > been replaced by a different voice and a difference set of
    > prompts...

    She was fired after naked pics of her were discovered on the internet.

    Neon Knight <knightofneon@spamex.com> wrote:
    > "Joe Gill" <joegill@removethis@prodigy.net> wrote:
    >> At least in SW Ohio market Dayton/Cincinnati, it appears Claire
    >> has been replaced by a different voice and a difference set of
    >> prompts...
    >
    > She was fired after naked pics of her were discovered on the internet.

    http://www.101lifestyle.com/celebs/claire_forlani.html
    mmmmmmmmm Claire mmmmmmmm

    Kevin M.
    "Know your enemy, and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
    you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
    "Contentment... Complacency... Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier

    Joe Gill wrote:
    > At least in SW Ohio market Dayton/Cincinnati, it appears Clair has been
    > replaced by a different voice and a difference set of prompts...

    Yup, different voice in NY/NJ market as well. It was a gradual change,
    as a few weeks ago, I noticed that when calling *4, Claire's "old" voice
    would read off about twoo third of the prompts, while the "new" voice
    would suddenly be spliced in on the rest.

    The longest-lived voice though, is the person I refer to as the "drunk
    SPCS lady," whose voice is still on all the voicemail prompts and the
    intercept tones ("the number or code you dialed is invalid... please
    check the number or code and dial again..."). She earned the "drunk"
    title because back in the early days she was the voice for *2, and the
    8k QCELP voice codecs in use back then were not flattering at all to her
    voice, causing her speech to sound VERY slurred ("for accoun'
    invuhmashun... preth... wwuuuunnn....").

    --
    E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.

    "Joe Gill" <joegill@removethis@prodigy.net> wrote in news:JkUce.2113
    $2f2.1414@newssvr19.news.prodigy.com:

    > At least in SW Ohio market Dayton/Cincinnati, it appears Clair has been
    > replaced by a different voice and a difference set of prompts...

    Yes between the naked pictures of her and her being found in a hotel with
    the main computer. Sprint had to let her go

    a virus was detected at the 'claire' site. don't go there.

    Ski wrote:

    > Yes between the naked pictures of her and her being found in a hotel with
    > the main computer. Sprint had to let her go

    "Hey baby, wanna interface...?"

    --New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"

    What really did it for Clair was when the x-rated video of Clair and the
    briefcoat man from the Sprint commercials showed up on the internet!!

    "Kevin M." <youwish@imaspammer.org> wrote in message
    > Neon Knight <knightofneon@spamex.com> wrote:
    > > "Joe Gill" <joegill@removethis@prodigy.net> wrote:
    > >> At least in SW Ohio market Dayton/Cincinnati, it appears Claire
    > >> has been replaced by a different voice and a difference set of
    > >> prompts...
    > >
    > > She was fired after naked pics of her were discovered on the internet.
    >
    > http://www.101lifestyle.com/celebs/claire_forlani.html
    > mmmmmmmmm Claire mmmmmmmm
    >

    > Kevin M.
    > "Know your enemy, and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
    > you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
    > "Contentment... Complacency... Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier

  9. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    On Sun, 01 May 2005 11:39:00 -0400, Isaiah Beard just had to say:
    : ("for accoun' invuhmashun... preth... wwuuuunnn....").

    Nice impression. That is fun to say out loud :-)
  10. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    "stevie" <sf@dum.org> wrote in message news:Kl9de.7744$cZ6.3156@fe02.lga...
    > a virus was detected at the 'claire' site. don't go there.
    > "Kevin M." <youwish@imaspammer.org> wrote in message
    > Neon Knight <knightofneon@spamex.com> wrote:
    > > "Joe Gill" <joegill@removethis@prodigy.net> wrote:
    > >> At least in SW Ohio market Dayton/Cincinnati, it appears Claire
    > >> has been replaced by a different voice and a difference set of
    > >> prompts...
    > >
    > > She was fired after naked pics of her were discovered on the internet.
    >
    > http://www.101lifestyle.com/celebs/claire_forlani.html
    > mmmmmmmmm Claire mmmmmmmm
    >

    > Kevin M.
    > "Know your enemy, and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
    > you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
    > "Contentment... Complacency... Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier

    I didn't see any notifications coming from Symantec AV. Maybe it's because I
    use SpywareBlaster, which blocks a lot of nasty stuff, so that it doesn't
    even download.

    Bob
  11. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    my AVG detected a trojan horse and I deleted it. sorry, didn't get the
    name. some kind of 'object' file.
    "Bob Smith" <usirsclt_No_Spam_@earthlink.net> wrote in message

    "stevie" <sf@dum.org> wrote in message news:Kl9de.7744$cZ6.3156@fe02.lga...
    > a virus was detected at the 'claire' site. don't go there.
    > "Kevin M." <youwish@imaspammer.org> wrote in message
    > Neon Knight <knightofneon@spamex.com> wrote:
    > > "Joe Gill" <joegill@removethis@prodigy.net> wrote:
    > >> At least in SW Ohio market Dayton/Cincinnati, it appears Claire
    > >> has been replaced by a different voice and a difference set of
    > >> prompts...
    > >
    > > She was fired after naked pics of her were discovered on the internet.
    >
    > http://www.101lifestyle.com/celebs/claire_forlani.html
    > mmmmmmmmm Claire mmmmmmmm
    >

    > Kevin M.
    > "Know your enemy, and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
    > you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
    > "Contentment... Complacency... Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier

    I didn't see any notifications coming from Symantec AV. Maybe it's because I
    use SpywareBlaster, which blocks a lot of nasty stuff, so that it doesn't
    even download.

    Bob

Sprint PCS Internet Service Providers