Claire is GONE...

Last response: in Network Providers
May 1, 2005 3:15:53 AM

At least in SW Ohio market Dayton/Cincinnati, it appears Clair has been
replaced by a different voice and a difference set of prompts...

More about : claire

Anonymous
May 1, 2005 3:15:54 AM

Joe Gill wrote:
> At least in SW Ohio market Dayton/Cincinnati, it appears Clair has been
> replaced by a different voice and a difference set of prompts...

There's a different voice in the Los Angeles market too.

However, I will always refer to the computer as Claire. :p

--New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"
Anonymous
May 1, 2005 3:15:54 AM

"Joe Gill" <joegill@removethis@prodigy.net> wrote in

> At least in SW Ohio market Dayton/Cincinnati, it appears Clair has
> been replaced by a different voice and a difference set of
> prompts...

She was fired after naked pics of her were discovered on the internet.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
May 1, 2005 3:13:35 PM

Neon Knight <knightofneon@spamex.com> wrote:
> "Joe Gill" <joegill@removethis@prodigy.net> wrote:
>> At least in SW Ohio market Dayton/Cincinnati, it appears Claire
>> has been replaced by a different voice and a difference set of
>> prompts...
>
> She was fired after naked pics of her were discovered on the internet.

http://www.101lifestyle.com/celebs/claire_forlani.html
mmmmmmmmm Claire mmmmmmmm

Kevin M.
"Know your enemy, and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
"Contentment... Complacency... Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier
Anonymous
May 1, 2005 3:39:00 PM

Joe Gill wrote:
> At least in SW Ohio market Dayton/Cincinnati, it appears Clair has been
> replaced by a different voice and a difference set of prompts...

Yup, different voice in NY/NJ market as well. It was a gradual change,
as a few weeks ago, I noticed that when calling *4, Claire's "old" voice
would read off about twoo third of the prompts, while the "new" voice
would suddenly be spliced in on the rest.

The longest-lived voice though, is the person I refer to as the "drunk
SPCS lady," whose voice is still on all the voicemail prompts and the
intercept tones ("the number or code you dialed is invalid... please
check the number or code and dial again..."). She earned the "drunk"
title because back in the early days she was the voice for *2, and the
8k QCELP voice codecs in use back then were not flattering at all to her
voice, causing her speech to sound VERY slurred ("for accoun'
invuhmashun... preth... wwuuuunnn....").

--
E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.
May 1, 2005 5:06:29 PM

"Joe Gill" <joegill@removethis@prodigy.net> wrote in news:JkUce.2113
$2f2.1414@newssvr19.news.prodigy.com:

> At least in SW Ohio market Dayton/Cincinnati, it appears Clair has been
> replaced by a different voice and a difference set of prompts...

Yes between the naked pictures of her and her being found in a hotel with
the main computer. Sprint had to let her go
May 1, 2005 5:37:27 PM

a virus was detected at the 'claire' site. don't go there.
"Kevin M." <youwish@imaspammer.org> wrote in message
Neon Knight <knightofneon@spamex.com> wrote:
> "Joe Gill" <joegill@removethis@prodigy.net> wrote:
>> At least in SW Ohio market Dayton/Cincinnati, it appears Claire
>> has been replaced by a different voice and a difference set of
>> prompts...
>
> She was fired after naked pics of her were discovered on the internet.

http://www.101lifestyle.com/celebs/claire_forlani.html
mmmmmmmmm Claire mmmmmmmm

Kevin M.
"Know your enemy, and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
"Contentment... Complacency... Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier
Anonymous
May 1, 2005 8:24:23 PM

Ski wrote:

> Yes between the naked pictures of her and her being found in a hotel with
> the main computer. Sprint had to let her go

"Hey baby, wanna interface...?"

--New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"
May 1, 2005 10:20:00 PM

What really did it for Clair was when the x-rated video of Clair and the
briefcoat man from the Sprint commercials showed up on the internet!!

"Kevin M." <youwish@imaspammer.org> wrote in message
> Neon Knight <knightofneon@spamex.com> wrote:
> > "Joe Gill" <joegill@removethis@prodigy.net> wrote:
> >> At least in SW Ohio market Dayton/Cincinnati, it appears Claire
> >> has been replaced by a different voice and a difference set of
> >> prompts...
> >
> > She was fired after naked pics of her were discovered on the internet.
>
> http://www.101lifestyle.com/celebs/claire_forlani.html
> mmmmmmmmm Claire mmmmmmmm
>

> Kevin M.
> "Know your enemy, and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
> you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
> "Contentment... Complacency... Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier

Anonymous
May 1, 2005 10:25:55 PM

On Sun, 01 May 2005 11:39:00 -0400, Isaiah Beard just had to say:
: ("for accoun' invuhmashun... preth... wwuuuunnn....").

Nice impression. That is fun to say out loud :-)
Anonymous
May 1, 2005 11:16:55 PM

"stevie" <sf@dum.org> wrote in message news:Kl9de.7744$cZ6.3156@fe02.lga...
> a virus was detected at the 'claire' site. don't go there.
> "Kevin M." <youwish@imaspammer.org> wrote in message
> Neon Knight <knightofneon@spamex.com> wrote:
> > "Joe Gill" <joegill@removethis@prodigy.net> wrote:
> >> At least in SW Ohio market Dayton/Cincinnati, it appears Claire
> >> has been replaced by a different voice and a difference set of
> >> prompts...
> >
> > She was fired after naked pics of her were discovered on the internet.
>
> http://www.101lifestyle.com/celebs/claire_forlani.html
> mmmmmmmmm Claire mmmmmmmm
>

> Kevin M.
> "Know your enemy, and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
> you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
> "Contentment... Complacency... Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier

I didn't see any notifications coming from Symantec AV. Maybe it's because I
use SpywareBlaster, which blocks a lot of nasty stuff, so that it doesn't
even download.

Bob
May 1, 2005 11:16:56 PM

my AVG detected a trojan horse and I deleted it. sorry, didn't get the
name. some kind of 'object' file.

!