Seling old games.

Abandaware is perfectly legal. Its been taked about numeorous times

No evidence of your accusations again I see.. still waiting for you to
accept my challenge of a person to person phone call with your
accusations. Just more smoke blowing I see.. and a name change. Your
getting boring.

grover

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2004

Funny how my server doesnt let me onafet the NWS guys come on and fil the
thread with more of the usuall bullshit. Exactly what i stated as the
tactics occurs.

Abandaware is perfectly legal numerous discusssion on many differnt
magazines have discussed what can be and wahta cant be downloaded for free.
The underdogs has been arouhnd for years has a massive selection of
abandawre titels all for free and never once have they ever been sued or
approachead for illegal activity. NWS tacitcs of strongamrming comtpetion
and husing up consumer criticsims is that of a toalitatrian goverment. Its
unethtical practices rip off pricess and ganglike internt conduct is
pathetic underhanded and a real black mark on the hobby.

Yeah, I found some retailers that are cheaper then we are, guess Mr.
Accusation also didnt bother to read that we do offer a price
competitive service, or just conveniently forgot about it as it might
hurt his stride. Im going to recheck with some of my vendors tommorow
to see if I can get a lower price as it seems HOI2 has recently gone
down in retail value due to some discount shops dropping out their
prices. This is not uncommon to have happen in this market. We do have
it stated on our store clear as day that we will attempt to match or
beat any lower price.

Thanks
Christopher Dean
Director of Operations
NWS Online Combat Gaming Store
http://www.nws-online.net

Almost forgot, some sellers of HOI2 for lower prices have higher
shipping rates, one was as high as $7.99 for standard shipping. Another
was sold out. TRS80, or whoever he is, didnt bother to accuse 3 other
major retailers (that I counted so far) that were from $1-$5 higher
then our price of "shady" dealings. Hey TRS80, I see you didnt bother
to mention any other retailers that had higher prices then $25..
interesting.. why is that? Seems pretty biased to me.

In article <2ZxCe.9814$9S1.6696@tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com>,
Rhocutt@wi.rr.com says...
> Abandaware is perfectly legal. Its been taked about numeorous times

I'm still waiting for the 1.99 HoI2. Dishonesty.

--

Epi

------------
In the tradition of the Yugo, Bosnia has come out
with a new car. It's called the Bozo.
------------
http://www.curlesneck.com

grover

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2004

Rer read the post. There was no dishoensty you jsut didnt read the sentence
right. I said I got all battelfiled talonsoft games for 1.99.

In article <izDCe.6775$Rx4.6228@tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com>,
kwittmann@wi.rr.com says...
> Rer read the post. There was no dishoensty you jsut didnt read the sentence
> right. I said I got all battelfiled talonsoft games for 1.99.

You said it more than once. You said HoI2 also. You're a liar. That's
pretty simple ain't it.

--

Epi

------------

In article <MPG.1d44d132d80381d3989779@news.east.earthlink.net>,
epicat1212@hotmail.com says...
> In article <izDCe.6775$Rx4.6228@tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com>,
> kwittmann@wi.rr.com says...
> > Rer read the post. There was no dishoensty you jsut didnt read the sentence
> > right. I said I got all battelfiled talonsoft games for 1.99.
>
> You said it more than once. You said HoI2 also. You're a liar. That's
> pretty simple ain't it.

I was wrong. You said $25. So, this guy is shady if he sells it for
more than $25. Give me a break.
--

Epi

------------
In the tradition of the Yugo, Bosnia has come out
with a new car. It's called the Bozo.
------------
http://www.curlesneck.com

Quick note,

You wont find the Battleground series for $1.99 anymore.. some discount
shops might have dumped them out at one point like they always do with
games they dont promote or cant figure out how to sell. My price for
$14.99 is very reasonable.

Next, if Mr Accusation would have asked me about our price competitive
service he would have found out I could match the $25 price he paid for
HOI2. I check with my vendors today and found out I could get the game
for a lower price so I reduced my price accordingly. As a note, and I
have done this quite a few times, if I can get a game cheaper when I
order from a vendor due to a price drop I usually give a discount on an
order that is processed at that time.

Example: I had a customer order from Switzerland this morning and I had
HOI2 at $29.99.. I found out this morning from one of my vendors that I
could get the game at a lower then anticipated price so I dropped it to
$24.99 and I gave that customer a $5 discount on the spot.

Thanks.