billing question -- vision usage.

I have unlimited vision on my plan, but according to today's bill, I was
charged 42 cents for vision usage.

I'm surely not going to complain about 42 cents, but I'm very curious
about the charge. There's no explanation for it.

anybody?

/tommy

tommy wrote:
> I have unlimited vision on my plan, but according to today's bill, I was
> charged 42 cents for vision usage.
>
> I'm surely not going to complain about 42 cents, but I'm very curious
> about the charge. There's no explanation for it.
>
> anybody?

I've had a couple screwups like that during the times I've had the unlimited
Vision plan. Call and they'll fix it for you.

--New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"

"tommy" <skyway@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I have unlimited vision on my plan, but according to today's bill, I was
> charged 42 cents for vision usage.
>
> I'm surely not going to complain about 42 cents, but I'm very curious
> about the charge. There's no explanation for it.

Call and complain. 42¢ today $42 tomorrow......