Sign in with
Your question

Inquiry

Last response: in Work & Education
December 10, 2011 1:46:30 AM

Hi all,

is there any of you in need of jobs? How many hours are you free for freelancing?

how much do you work for part time job?

my friend is in need of some freelancer who speaks english as first language. anyone?

More about : inquiry

March 22, 2012 4:36:12 PM

technops1 said:
Hi all,

is there any of you in need of jobs? How many hours are you free for freelancing?

my friend is in need of some freelancer who speaks english as first language. anyone?

As i mentioned in another thread more information may get you better results, location and name of company or person, pay rate and frequency of work is a minimum I would like to kow before getting into personal emails about work.

Jeff Gedgaud
March 28, 2012 12:56:18 AM

technops1 said:
Hi all,

I got this friend of mine who is very energetic and seems interested for the job. But his problem is about terms and condition of the job. Please, can you tell us the terms of the job as well as the pay package?
Related resources
March 30, 2012 1:40:09 AM

Nowadays getting a good job is really a hard nut to crack. Sometimes recruiters expect job seekers to come up with an extra ordinary resume before they can usher them interview. I guess this one is going to be different. However, I got my cousin who just graduated from the university and she is currently looking for a job now. I wonder if the job is still open for people to file in their applications.
April 3, 2012 9:16:36 PM

technops1 said:
Hi all,

I'm game.

$150/hour billed in 15 minute increments.

Work will begin at a time after accepting the Scope of Work, Terms of Service, and specific Deliverables in a SLA that is mutually acceptable.
!