TACOPS Versions?

Greetings,

Downloaded the demo, and am having a blast with it so far. Seems like
everything I have been looking for in an Ultra-Modern game.

Question, what is the latest retail version? I am curious as to where
version 4.03 fits in, and if it is compatable with the 4.05 patch.

Many thanks,

Paul

> Downloaded the demo, and am having a blast with it so far. Seems like
> everything I have been looking for in an Ultra-Modern game.
>
> Question, what is the latest retail version? I am curious as to where
> version 4.03 fits in, and if it is compatable with the 4.05 patch.

The retail version that is shipping now is v405AU. The version 403 game
engine can be patched to 405AU. The patch package is in the download area
at www.battlefront.com. The patch works with any previous edition of v4 but
not with any v1 through v3 edition.

Best regards, Major H.
tacops@mac.com
http://www.battlefront.com/

"Major H" <tacops@mac.com> wrote in message
> > Downloaded the demo, and am having a blast with it so far. Seems like
> > everything I have been looking for in an Ultra-Modern game.
> >
> > Question, what is the latest retail version? I am curious as to where
> > version 4.03 fits in, and if it is compatable with the 4.05 patch.
>
> The retail version that is shipping now is v405AU. The version 403 game
> engine can be patched to 405AU. The patch package is in the download area
> at www.battlefront.com. The patch works with any previous edition of v4
but
> not with any v1 through v3 edition.
>
> Best regards, Major H.
> tacops@mac.com
> http://www.battlefront.com/

My thanks for the info. I will definitely be picking it up. Have been
following the buzz on the game for sometime now, but just got around to
playing the demo.

My only regret is waiting this long to do so.

Paul