Culver City Sprint Store Is the WORST

OK, you know the store is bad when they have to have a security guard check
people in! I spoke to a rep there who had me so angry within 30 seconds I
could see why they need a security guard.

Here's a crazy idea - get rid of the bad reps and have HELPFUL reps and
maybe, just maybe they won't need a security guard to protect the employees
any more.
11 answers Last reply
More about culver city sprint store worst

    Interesting. That's the only store in LA I haven't been to yet.

    "boe" <boe_d@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in

    > OK, you know the store is bad when they have to have a security guard
    > check people in! I spoke to a rep there who had me so angry within 30
    > seconds I could see why they need a security guard.
    >
    > Here's a crazy idea - get rid of the bad reps and have HELPFUL reps
    > and maybe, just maybe they won't need a security guard to protect the
    > employees any more.

    I was there 2 days ago and got a new phone. the security guard was awful
    the reps were npot to bad

    The security guard was "greeting" customers with a finger jammed into one
    nostril. What a pleasant site that was!

    I don't know if all reps at that store are as unpleasant as the rep I spoke
    to. I believe his name was Robert. He put words in my mouth and got very
    hostile. I looked for the manager but there wasn't one to be found. I'm
    guessing Robert knocked the manager unconscious with a blunt, dense object
    such as his head and tied the manager up in the back room.

    larryt510@hotmail.com wrote in news:1115347949.137489.121440
    @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

    > Interesting. That's the only store in LA I haven't been to yet.

    Actually the one in Torrance will keep you there for hours but it seems to
    have given me at least the best service of all of them

    The store in Santa Monica is the worst I've experienced. There's
    usually a fee to park and at least an hour wait sometimes.

    Yeah - they have issues but I've never been treated as a hostile enemy by
    personnel there. I wish they'd answer the phone though.

    <larryt510@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > The store in Santa Monica is the worst I've experienced. There's
    > usually a fee to park and at least an hour wait sometimes.

    The superstore in Westminster is the largest out of all the stores and
    usually there's no wait when I've been there.

    larryt510@hotmail.com wrote in news:1115448757.112870.112680
    @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

    > The store in Santa Monica is the worst I've experienced. There's
    > usually a fee to park and at least an hour wait sometimes.

    agreed
  9. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    I can say I had more luck at the SM store. I was told the tech was about to
    leave but I convinced him it would only take a minute of his time. He was
    willing to wait and stated he had heard of the echo issue with the POS
    Audiovox/HTC 6601 phone. He ordered a replacement without any delay. I am
    very pleased with the visit.

    <larryt510@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > The store in Santa Monica is the worst I've experienced. There's
    > usually a fee to park and at least an hour wait sometimes.

  10. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    > I can say I had more luck at the SM store. I was told the tech was
    > about to leave but I convinced him it would only take a minute of his
    > time. He was willing to wait and stated he had heard of the echo
    > issue with the POS Audiovox/HTC 6601 phone. He ordered a replacement
    > without any delay. I am very pleased with the visit.
    >
    > <larryt510@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> The store in Santa Monica is the worst I've experienced. There's
    >> usually a fee to park and at least an hour wait sometimes.

    Thank God the LG 325 can update over the air . No more Sprint stores. I
    don't mind the SM store but parking is hard.
  11. Culver city sprint store is actually the BEST! My mother and I went to have both of my sprint phones serviced and I ended up getting to new phones two days later. The service is very immediate and cordial, particularly the assistance of Mr. Troy Williams to whom I must give a special thanks! Gracias:)

Sprint PCS Security Internet Service Providers