I730 rumors?

boe

Has anyone one heard any credible news on Sprint getting the i730? I
love/hate my ppc6601 and would love to see a better alternative.

boe wrote:
> Has anyone one heard any credible news on Sprint getting the i730? I
> love/hate my ppc6601 and would love to see a better alternative.

Unlikely. the i730 is an iDEN phone. Sprint's network is CDMA.

When the merger happens, chances are the i730 will be sold on the former
Sprint network, but I doubt a CDMA version will be made.

--
E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.

boe

I thought the Samsung i730 which is going to be released shortly for Verizon
was the same sort of network as Sprint.

What is iDEN? And what Merger are you speaking of?

Thanks

boe wrote:
> I thought the Samsung i730 which is going to be released shortly for Verizon
> was the same sort of network as Sprint.

AH! My mistake, sorry. I thought you were referring to the MOTOROLA
i730, not the samsung model. The Motorola phone with the exact same
model number is a very different animal.

--
E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.