Graphics Card Suggestions

Hi,

Im not sure if im on the right forum, but its the best i
could do in the time available!!!

Im looking to buy a new graphics card. I have about 100
quid to spend. I have already got a NVidia GForce Fx5200,
but its bust i think. What the best one you guys can
suggest

Cheers

Gray
1 answer Last reply
More about graphics card suggestions

    Hi Gray,

    Which one looks the best by comparison?
    http://www.pcvsconsole.com/features/video/

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "gray916" <gray916@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:346c01c4a27c$f1591c90$a601280a@phx.gbl...
    | Hi,
    |
    | Im not sure if im on the right forum, but its the best i
    | could do in the time available!!!
    |
    | Im looking to buy a new graphics card. I have about 100
    | quid to spend. I have already got a NVidia GForce Fx5200,
    | but its bust i think. What the best one you guys can
    | suggest
    |

    | Cheers
    |
    | Gray

Graphics Cards Games Microsoft Video Games