Who's Who?

I'm sorry, but all of these "<some poster> is really <another poster>"
threads are really getting confusing...

Could somebody please explain:

1) Who's who?
2) Who isn't who?
3) Who used to be who?
4) Who was never who?
5) Who's going to be who?
6) Who's never going to be who?

Etc., etc., etc.

Notan

Notan wrote:
> I'm sorry, but all of these "<some poster> is really <another poster>"
> threads are really getting confusing...
>
> Could somebody please explain:
>
> 1) Who's who?
> 2) Who isn't who?
> 3) Who used to be who?
> 4) Who was never who?
> 5) Who's going to be who?
> 6) Who's never going to be who?

Who cares? Phillipe is trolling, and some other idiot troll is trolling back.

--New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs,houston.general,houston.internet.providers (More info?)

On Wed, 11 May 2005 16:14:23 -0600, Notan <notan@ddress.com> wrote:

>I'm sorry, but all of these "<some poster> is really <another poster>"
>threads are really getting confusing...
>
>Could somebody please explain:
>
>1) Who's who?

Well, I'm just me.

>2) Who isn't who?

I am not Michael Arends or Bob Smith.

>3) Who used to be who?

Jack Zwick used to be a couple hundred other nyms. RobertM, Phillipe,
Wimax, etc.

>4) Who was never who?

I have never been Jack Zwick, nor would I want to be.

>5) Who's going to be who?

By tomorrow Jack Zwick will have morphed.

>6) Who's never going to be who?

I will never be Bob Smith.

HTH

--

No need to put up with a newsgroup full of incorrect information by
self-appointed know it alls, with unbearable arrogance. No need to fight

On Wed, 11 May 2005 16:14:23 -0600, Notan <notan@ddress.com> wrote:

>I'm sorry, but all of these "<some poster> is really <another poster>"
>threads are really getting confusing...
>
>Could somebody please explain:
>
>1) Who's who?
>2) Who isn't who?
>3) Who used to be who?
>4) Who was never who?
>5) Who's going to be who?
>6) Who's never going to be who?
>
>Etc., etc., etc.
>
>Notan

Whose on first!

In article <d5u0q9$9vl$1@pizzaboi.databasix.com>,
Fred Hall <fkhall@databasix.com> wrote:

> I am not Michael Arends or Bob Smith.

Me thinks thou protest too much. Surely you are.

In article <jzwick4-03DD70.19283611052005@news1.west.earthlink.net>,
jzwick4@mindspring.com says...
> Me thinks

Really?

First time for everything.

--
RØß
O/Siris

In article <d5u8iq$5bl$1@shpxurnq.databasix.com>,
Fred Hall <fkhall@databasix.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 12 May 2005 00:28:36 GMT, Jack Zwick <jzwick4@mindspring.com>
> wrote:
>
> >In article <d5u0q9$9vl$1@pizzaboi.databasix.com>,
> > Fred Hall <fkhall@databasix.com> wrote:
> >
> >> I am not Michael Arends or Bob Smith.
> >
> >Me thinks thou protest too much. Surely you are.
>
> Ok, I admit it. I am Michael Arends, your owner. Must be hell having
> me living inside your skull these past couple of years.

you wish. Go kill yourself with another cigar.