WTB: used sprint cell phone

Last response: in Network Providers
May 12, 2005 9:35:00 AM

Wanted to buy... used sprint cell phone. Looking for the a-680 but any
smaller flip phone will work.. a-500 or something like that. Thanks.

More about : wtb sprint cell phone

May 12, 2005 8:18:04 PM

"zachth" <zach@paintingbcs.com> wrote in news:1115901300.775543.293350
@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

> Wanted to buy... used sprint cell phone. Looking for the a-680 but any
> smaller flip phone will work.. a-500 or something like that. Thanks.

I have a nice N-400 sitting on a shelf collecting dust.
Anonymous
May 13, 2005 5:30:13 AM

All I got is an old startacky that my Wife was unhappy with.
!