Spanned Billing

Does Sprint split up calls based on their call time? In other words, if I
make a call at 655 PM (having 7PM nights) and the call lasts until 8PM, will
all of that call be billed as a 'peak' call and thus the minutes come out of
my anytime minutes, or will 5 be billed as peak, and the other 60 as
off-peak? I know Verizon had something like this (spanned billing I think it
was called).. does SPCS do the same?

boxermansr wrote:
> Does Sprint split up calls based on their call time? In other words, if I
> make a call at 655 PM (having 7PM nights) and the call lasts until 8PM, will
> all of that call be billed as a 'peak' call and thus the minutes come out of
> my anytime minutes, or will 5 be billed as peak, and the other 60 as
> off-peak? I know Verizon had something like this (spanned billing I think it
> was called).. does SPCS do the same?

SPCS treats every call based on how it originated. If you make a call
at 8:59 p.m. and it lasts 10 minutes, then all 10 minutes will come out
of the peak bucket.

Conversely, if you make a call at 6:59 a.m. and you put the phone on a
charger and talk for 12 hours straight, the entirety of the call will
come out of the unlimited off-peak bucket, even though most of the call
happened during a peak period.

--
E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.