Consimworld as a pr tool

Hi,

http://www.consimworld.com/submitnews.html

ConsimWorld has just made it easier for people wanting to give
news,events, tournaments or just any wargame-related item a wide
coverage by providing a form on their website for you to fill out.

Given a consistent 130.000+ monthly average pageviews you're sure to
reach a massive audience and while the majority of their visitors are
more boardgame oriented wargamers a lot of them also dabble in pc
wargaming. A shot to nothing for most wargame developers I would
reckon.

Greetz,

Eddy Sterck

Peter Fisla schreef:

> Eddy,
>
> Do you ever sleep ? :)

Sleep ? pure waste of time, I'll sleep when I'm dead :)

Sometimes it sure must seem like I'm always "on-line" but IRL I cooked
diner tonight and separately from this made 20 portions of
spaghetti-sauce and took the dogs for a walk. And I was at my job
between 07:30 and 17:30.

Being highly organized helps a bit :)

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

Eddy,

Do you ever sleep ? :)

Peter

<eddysterckx@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1123577793.304431.24850@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Hi,
>
> http://www.consimworld.com/submitnews.html
>
> ConsimWorld has just made it easier for people wanting to give
> news,events, tournaments or just any wargame-related item a wide
> coverage by providing a form on their website for you to fill out.
>
> Given a consistent 130.000+ monthly average pageviews you're sure to
> reach a massive audience and while the majority of their visitors are
> more boardgame oriented wargamers a lot of them also dabble in pc
> wargaming. A shot to nothing for most wargame developers I would
> reckon.
>
> Greetz,
>
> Eddy Sterck

TRENDING THREADS