Sprint Store Great

Last response: in Network Providers
May 14, 2005 12:47:26 AM

I went to my store in Savannah, GA to upgrade to a Sanyo MM-7400 for my wife and myself. We both qualified without a problem. The representative was very knowledgeable and helpful. I got two phones with the $150.00 off and all went just fine. They even downloaded our address books to the other phones with "NO" charge with a big Thank You! My question is, how do I get rid of the screen saver monster on my sub lcd? He is driving me nuts. Thanks in advance for your help.

Porter Haskew

More about : sprint store great

Anonymous
May 14, 2005 7:23:38 AM

settings, display, buddy, off
"Porter Haskew" <phaskew@phaskew.net> wrote in message
I went to my store in Savannah, GA to upgrade to a Sanyo MM-7400 for my wife
and myself. We both qualified without a problem. The representative was
very knowledgeable and helpful. I got two phones with the $150.00 off and
all went just fine. They even downloaded our address books to the other
phones with "NO" charge with a big Thank You! My question is, how do I get
rid of the screen saver monster on my sub lcd? He is driving me nuts.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Porter Haskew
Anonymous
May 14, 2005 7:29:16 PM