FS 2004

JUst installed FS 2004. When I go to open it it
says "please insert FS2004 disc 4, select OK and restart
application". They are original discs not copies. I have
Win XP pro, and more than ok with the minimum sys
requirements. Any help mucho appreciated! Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about 2004

    Hi "P Diddy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>! On Fri, 24 Sep
    2004 15:58:09 -0700, in microsoft.public.games you wrote:

    >JUst installed FS 2004. When I go to open it it
    >says "please insert FS2004 disc 4, select OK and restart
    >application". They are original discs not copies. I have
    >Win XP pro, and more than ok with the minimum sys
    >requirements. Any help mucho appreciated! Thanks.

    Check the FAQ below, hope it helps!

    ---
    All the Best
    Katy Pluta, MS_MVP for Simulators