contract outlasted connection card

A friend liked his Yiso (CF2031) Connection card but it has died. The Sprint
tech support center in Irving TX tells him they have no replacements nor
parts.

He still has months to go on his $80/month unlimited Internet. early
cancellation is less than contract balance, but could a new Connection card
satisfy the agreement?

Do Connection cards accrue loyalty credits like cell phones?

In article <Ud7ie.19281$sV7.15688@fe02.lga>, thurman@bigplanet.com
says...
> A friend liked his Yiso (CF2031) Connection card but it has died. The Sprint
> tech support center in Irving TX tells him they have no replacements nor
> parts.
>
> He still has months to go on his $80/month unlimited Internet. early
> cancellation is less than contract balance, but could a new Connection card
> satisfy the agreement?

Sure. The Advantage Agreement is only a promise to stay with Sprint for
that long. It doesn't care that you swap to a different card.

> Do Connection cards accrue loyalty credits like cell phones?

Technically, yes, they do. However, the cards have little or no rebates
to them. So it's kind of moot if you stick to data cards.

--
RØß
O/Siris

>"O/Siris" <rØbjvargas@comcâst.nêt> wrote in message
In article <Ud7ie.19281$sV7.15688@fe02.lga>, thurman@bigplanet.com
says...
>> Do Connection cards accrue loyalty credits like cell phones?

>Technically, yes, they do. However, the cards have little or no rebates
>to them. So it's kind of moot if you stick to data cards.

For a long time the Yiso listed at $175 but sold for $125. By stacking
discounts like switching >one< line at home to Sprint long distance, I got
my Yiso down to $100.