DIF gone gold

Looks like Down in Flames the puter game will be available in 4 to 6 weeks.

Playing the demo and it is a decent card strategy WWII Dog fight game.

I haven't decided if I will buy the game though.

I don't know if it would be something that I would play on a regular basis
though the fact you can play online and have a quick game against a human
opponent in 5 min or so is pretty cool.

Game will cost 35.00 plus ship.

I wish we could pay 25.00 and download it.

Check it out in demo format before you pre order...

Battlefront.com I think

Cheers, Reddog

"Reddogfive" <reddogfivenospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Looks like Down in Flames the puter game will be available in 4 to 6 Game
> will cost 35.00 plus ship.
>
> I wish we could pay 25.00 and download it.

hell I'd even pay 30 or 32 bucks to save ship handling and tax...

Cheers, Reddog