Desperate for info on Unitor 8 Mk II power supply

Last response: in Home Audio
a b ) Power supply
April 3, 2005 7:36:14 PM

I've lost the power supply for my Emagic Unitor 8 Mk II, and
neither the manual nor the box say what the correct power adapter
specs are (volts, or whatever). If you have a Unitor 8 Mk II,
could you take a look at your power supply and tell me what the
volts and amps are on it? I'd be incredibly grateful....

Posted with NewsLeecher v2.1 Beta 1
* Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
* http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet
a b ) Power supply
April 3, 2005 8:48:45 PM

>From the power supply:

Unitor8MKII
Model: A30910C
CLASS 2 Transformer
Input: 120V 60Hz 15W
Output: 9VAC 900mA
August 19, 2011 7:34:19 PM

Quote:

>From the power supply:

Unitor8MKII
Model: A30910C
CLASS 2 Transformer
Input: 120V 60Hz 15W
Output: 9VAC 900mA

where is the positive/negative?
October 1, 2011 3:40:28 PM

Search for A30910C on ebay. It's about $8 - the same supply used for the Alesis 3630. Cheers!
!