Motorola V810 with SprintPCS

Last response: in Network Providers
May 21, 2005 4:03:13 PM

Is there any way I can hook up a v810 which is a US Cellular phone to
SprintPCS ?

--
supra2886
May 21, 2005 11:19:45 PM

In article <supra2886.1pe6ay@nospam.cellphoneforums.net>,
supra2886.1pe6ay@nospam.cellphoneforums.net says...

> Is there any way I can hook up a v810 which is a US Cellular phone to
> SprintPCS ?
>

> --
> supra2886

SprintPCs will not activate any phone they don't sell, or provide to
resellers. Not even of the same model. If the ESN isn't in their
database, they won't activate it.

--
RØß
O/Siris