Flag Mod for HoI2 - Where?

Last response: in Video Games
August 21, 2005 10:53:18 PM

Does anyone know where I might find a mod for HoI2 for nazi flags?

Epi

----
Cigarettes are love. Have you ever met an
anti-smoker?
----

http://www.curlesneck.com

More about : flag mod hoi2

Anonymous
August 22, 2005 1:36:43 AM

Epi Watkins <epicat1212@hotmail.com> wrote in

> Does anyone know where I might find a mod for HoI2 for nazi flags?

http://www.stonyroad.de/forum/showthread.php?t=2914

[grabbing some popcorn :)  ]

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

--
"Ceterum censeo Belgicam delendam esse."
(Cato, 'Pro Gerolphe')

In article <Xns96B9EE1F24C51eddysterckxhotmailco@67.98.68.42>,
eddysterckx@hotmail.com says...
> Epi Watkins <epicat1212@hotmail.com> wrote in
>
> > Does anyone know where I might find a mod for HoI2 for nazi flags?
>
> http://www.stonyroad.de/forum/showthread.php?t=2914
>
> [grabbing some popcorn :)  ]
>
> Greetz,
>
> Eddy Sterckx