Flag Mod for HoI2 - Where?

Does anyone know where I might find a mod for HoI2 for nazi flags?

Epi

----
Cigarettes are love. Have you ever met an
anti-smoker?
----

http://www.curlesneck.com
2 answers Last reply
More about flag hoi2 where
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical (More info?)

    Epi Watkins <epicat1212@hotmail.com> wrote in

    > Does anyone know where I might find a mod for HoI2 for nazi flags?

    http://www.stonyroad.de/forum/showthread.php?t=2914

    [grabbing some popcorn :) ]

    Greetz,

    Eddy Sterckx

    --
    "Ceterum censeo Belgicam delendam esse."
    (Cato, 'Pro Gerolphe')

    In article <Xns96B9EE1F24C51eddysterckxhotmailco@67.98.68.42>,
    eddysterckx@hotmail.com says...
    > Epi Watkins <epicat1212@hotmail.com> wrote in
    >
    > > Does anyone know where I might find a mod for HoI2 for nazi flags?
    >
    > http://www.stonyroad.de/forum/showthread.php?t=2914
    >
    > [grabbing some popcorn :) ]
    >
    > Greetz,
    >
    > Eddy Sterckx

    Thank you.

    Epi

    ----
    Cigarettes are love. Have you ever met an
    anti-smoker?
    ----

    http://www.curlesneck.com

PC gaming Games IBM Video Games