Driver needed for printer

Hi guys !

I have a printer epson stylus DX3850 but so hard to install it .
I downloaded from the internet and while installing it says connect printer while its conected -.-

Plz help
6 answers Last reply
More about driver needed printer
  1. If I'm understanding correctly, you need to disconnect your printer then start installation, then follow on screen prompts (most new devices work this way these days - install software first then attach hardware). If you have already started installation, you may need to go to the control panel and remove what has already been installed before continuing
  2. Tried everything but that retarted printer wont be recocnized while installing. It worked on another PC. Thats why i decided to re-install windows. But nothing again :@
  3. Yes i have. The 32-bit Version. But while installing it says conect the printer or specify the port manually. I use automatic but it dsnt find the printer.. And manual i dont know what to set cuz it is conected via USB.
  4. Okay, have you checked device manager to verify your USB ports are functional?
  5. y i did . they are all ok .. Tried also with usb port adapter nothing -.- The prob is that my mobo dont have printer com :@
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Stylus Connection Printers Epson Internet Windows 7